New York-Upstate

Recommend your syracuse/utica/rome area baker

Hi everyone! Well... I thought I had found the baker I wanted to go with. So I emailed her (I live in San Diego now) to ask for a contract and amount for the deposit. This was like 2 months ago. She took forever to get back to me and finally said she would email it to me that week. I never got anything so I emailed again...nothing... then called and left a message. After leaving a message she emailed me back saying she was sorry she hadn't gotten back to me and I would either get it via email (last week) or regular mail this week. The week ends today and so does my patience with this! I'm really bummed cause shes super artistic and was more professional than other bakers I had met with. So... this is the last chance I'm giving her and I think I need a new baker. Please let me know any and all suggestions asap! Thanks! Courtney

Re: Recommend your syracuse/utica/rome area baker

• edited December 2011
    Sorry I can't recommend one but I can tell you to STAY AWAY from Cafe Canole. They put me through hell and the cake was absolutely terrible. They lied and said they got into an accident because they were 2 hours late, etc, etc. Good luck though I'm sure you'll find something!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • edited December 2011
    I used Bella Bakery in Baldwinsville - the prices were great, and the cake tasted great, although my design was quite simple... But check out Pascales bake shop and or Biscottis  - both are dellllliiiicious!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Pascale's Bakehouse in Syracuse.  We had a lemon chiffon cake with mascarpone filling and traditional butter cream frosting...it was so delicious and we had lots of compliments on how good it was.  We did a tasting there and there were so many good choices, it was hard to narrow it down!  We worked with Maria!  HTH! :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards