New Hampshire
Options

OOT welcome bags

Does anyone have ideas of "New Englandish" things to include in our OOT welcome bags? So far I thought of maple syrup or candy as well as something Red Sox/Patriots related. Any other ideas? TIA!
April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Re: OOT welcome bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There used to be a place called Granite State Potato Chips in Salem but I think it may have gone out of business. Boston Baked Beans, Lobster lolly pops, Apples or fruit from local farms/orchards, Locally made wine/beers/water
  • Options
    hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just some ideas: Boston baked beans Cape cod chips Sam Adams Lobster lollipops
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did Cape Cod chips, Chocolate Moose pops and chocolate in the shape of New Hampshire from Van Otis, Boston Baked Beans, Maple Cream Cookies from Vermont, and Poland Springs Water (Maine). I tried to find Monadnock water but couldn't find any in any of my local grocery stores. I also considered Whoopie Pies and Lobster pops. I think Van Otis has chocolate lobster pops in red or white.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Every time I see the "moose poop" chocolates, I think they would make a funny gift in an OOT bag. My sister got some maple seasoning to put in her OOT bags. A postcard of the Old Man/something NH-related? I always appreciate a bottle of water in OOT bags as well as materials from the Chamber of Commerce!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards