Retro and Vintage Weddings

e-pics tonight!

So we're shooting our e-pics tonight!  Black & white photos. And I am wearing this:http://www.unique-vintage.com/preorderlolita-girl-classic-black-vogue-dress-p-3692.htmlSo excited! Our photographer is too!
Crosswalk

Re: e-pics tonight!

• Love the dress.  I hope your session goes great.  Ours was supposed to be last Friday but we cancelled because of bad timing.  I don't think we'll have them done till January.  Boo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah we were scheduled for last Wednesday but we couldn't get into the location that day. We pretty much HAD to get it in this week or we'd have had to wait til after New Year's as well. FI starts rehearsal for a play next week, and I wanted them done!  Plus we want to make one into a Christmas card I think.
    Crosswalk
  • OMG I was going to get the same dress for the rehearsal dinner!  Please please tell me how you like it.  How the quality is, etc. Can't wait to see the pics!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Nukke--love, love, loooooove the dress. Very comfortable. Very form fitting. Can't tell in the pic but the fabric is shinier than it looks in online pic, but it is AWESOME.  Very well put together, nice stretchy but durable fabric.
    Crosswalk
  • Beautiful dress, can't wait to see e-pics!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Really dying to see your e-pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards