New York-Upstate

Wedding dress opions help?

Girls! I have narrowed it down to three dresses... help..what do you think?  How do you paste pcitures btw on this post..its not working,,1) Casablanca B0022) Sottero Midgley JSM12353) Nikki Livas 16583
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding dress opions help?

• beachwedding9beachwedding9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All pretty...very different! I like the Casablanca, but I like classic.  The beaded one is beautiful too!
  • CCassSDCCassSD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I definitely vote for the sottero and midgley! love it! I am really not a fan of the large bow on the back of the casablanca and the nikki livas looks more like lingerie to me and unless you have a PERFECT body, everything in that dress will show. Just my opinion though! Good luck!
  • RonCourtRonCourt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my vote is for sottero and midgley...elegant and gorgeous with just the right about of detail!
  • edited December 2011
    the second one is GORGEOUS!!! that's my vote by far. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I like the casablanca, but no bow...  good luck.  for what it is worth, I don't care nearly as much for the Nikki Livas.  It is not as elegant as the others for a wedding, unless it is a bit of a less formal wedding, perhaps a destination.  It is super formal and beautiful for another event, like the golden globes, but imho, I think the others are better suited for a wedding dress.  gl
  • edited December 2011
    I like the casablance with the bow!  Try them all on and the one you can't live without, well that's the one!  I had an idea of what I wanted and my actual dress is nothing like what I thought, but I love it!!!
  • Nel11Nel11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote for the Casablanca, it is the most elegant IMO.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Definately the Sottero Midgley!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards