Catholic Weddings

POLL: Ceremony Music

FI & I picked our ceremony music and I wanted to see what everyone else had in mind.. feel free to share!Processional: Canon in D & Wedding MarchResponsorial Psalm 128: Blessed are those who love you..Unity Candle: Take My HandOffertory: Irish Wedding SongSign of Peace: Let There Be Peace on EarthCommunion Hymn: I Have Loved YouDedication of BVM: Gentle WomanRecessional: Wedding Song

Re: POLL: Ceremony Music

• ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BM processional: Etude in E major, ChopinMy processional: Piano Concerto in D major, BachPsalm: Psalm 40 - Here I am Lord, I come to do your will, Rory CooneyOffertory: Holy Is Your Name (Magnificat), David HaasCommunion: Ubi Caritas, DurufleSigning of register: Ave Maria, BieblRecessional: Overture from The Marriage of Figaro, MozartMusic was super important to me because we're both in our church choir. I loved all of it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Final Prelude (seating of important fam & lighting of memorial candles): Air on the g string - Bach (that title makes me laugh)1st Processional Air from Water Music - Handel2nd Processional Trumpet Voluntary - ClarkeResponsorial psalm 118:  This is the day the Lord has made.Recessional Hornpipe from Water Music - HandelYou may want to double check with your church b/c I've read that most churches won't allow the Wedding March.
  • ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    This is where you thank heaven for the Diocese of Fall River!
  • alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Processional: Adagio Cantabile, L. van BeethovenResponsorial Psalm 116: The Name of God, D. HaasGifts: Come and Journey with Me, D. HassCommunion: Wedding Song (There is Love), P. StookeyRecessional: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, J.S. Bach
  • edited December 2011
    Prelude: He Shall Feed His Flock (Handel)Processional: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring and Canon in D Psalm: Name of God (Haas)Dedication to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Bach-Gounod) Offertory: When Love is Found Communion: Servant Song (Gillard) Meditation: Sheep May Safely Graze (Bach for Flute and Piano)Recessional: Autumn from The Four Seasons (Vivaldi)  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards