Honeymoon Discussions

Ladies who have been to Sandals

I am going to Grande St. Lucian in March.  I have heard that the beer / liqour is not "top shelf".  What brands of beer and liquor do they have?TIA!

Re: Ladies who have been to Sandals

• That is where we honeymooned.... they had top shelf liquor like Absolut Vodka,Crown Royal, Jack Daniels etc...for beer we had the local beer Piton Beer it was great.
  • We went to Whitehouse. I didn't really pay attention to the liquors, but I remember seeing some of the call/premium level brands that I know. (Absolut/Crown/Cuervo). I don't remember seeing any super premium brands. For beer, I drank Red Stripe the whole time, but I think there were several options.
  • Definitely not much top shelf liquor.  The best vodka they have is Absolut.  If you order a pina colada or other frozen drink they will just use local unbranded liquors. 
  • Don't know what brands they were using but who cares, it's an AI and you can drink as much as you want.  All I know is dh and I were rocked every night by the time we got back to our room. Beers are Piton (their local) and I think Heiniken. The St. Lucian mamas were good and I can't remember what it's called but its like a Pina Colada except it's banana and it was really good.
  • They do have better liquor, you just have to ask for it. But for the most part, they use local well drinks. We just got back from the Grande...definitely try the Dirty Banana and a BBC (but have them put extra baileys in it).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards