North Carolina
Options

Bridal Shower - for those who know Charlotte

Hey Everyone, My sister's wedding is in two months and I have currently failed as her maid of honor and haven't found a place to host a bridal shower. All of my family lives in Raleigh but her, and her place isn't big enough to hold more than like 10 people. I was wondering if any of you guys have suggestions for a Charlotte Bridal Shower. Thanks so much.

Re: Bridal Shower - for those who know Charlotte

• Options
    edited December 2011
    just a few questions,=Where in Charlotte does she live, how many people are you looking to have at the shower and what type of atmosphere are you looking for....
    image Ellie and Morgan
  • Options
    clzapataclzapata member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now she lives in North East Part (I'm sorry I really don't know Charlotte very well at all). Her fiance goes to UNCC if that helps. I was thinking like 20 people. And probably like a nice luncheon type of thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mimi's Cafe over by Northlake mall has a room in the back that can be sectioned off, it's one of my fave restaurants, food is great. Lava Bistro is also very nice, I believe they have an area that can be blocked off too. Both of these places are in the area in question. :)
  • Options
    meredithl618meredithl618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to the one in Charlotte, but I love Mimi's Cafe and I think it'd be so cute for a bridal shower brunch/lunch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards