California-Los Angeles

AW: E-Pics Blogged!

Hi Knotties,I was stalking my photographer's blog for one week and the pictures are finally up! Isn't it sad that I love the far away shots vs. the close up of our faces. Hope you guys like them. Our photographer was so funny, we had an awesome time during the shoot. It's the Long Beach Aquarium e pic session.http://blog.jangarcia.com/

Re: AW: E-Pics Blogged!

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great. I just showed DH and he likes the idea of taking pics at the aquarium.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks, i really like the lighting in there...dark and romantic. but my mom said "what a waste, you can't even see your faces!" the surrounding area is nice too, you can get the back drop of Queen Mary too.
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the pics..really cute! Are you doing your wedding in Long Beach too? We are getting married there at the Ebell.
  • dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my wedding ceremony will be at the ambassador campus in pasadena. we went to the aquarium to re-live our second date ♥the ebell looks beautiful, nice venue. fancy :P
  • lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, that is sweet about your date! I love Pasadena....happy planning to you :)
  • dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good luck to you too! i know your wedding will be gorgeous.
  • edited December 2011
    i love long beach :) FI confessed that he was going to propose there, right at the lighthouse on the grass, but the ring was not ready when we were there. anyhow, your e-pics came out awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Very cute! I love the first one of you in the circular cutout and the last one in front of the blue wall. They all look great!
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE the 1st pic! What a great pic! Also love the one with all the dark clouds, I don't think it was a waste, it was just different in a beautiful way :)
  • edited December 2011
    These are fantastic pictures. The aquarium is a great back drop. I love the far away pictures too but I think the close up pics are very sweet!! Thanks for sharing.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG those were beautiful - I love it - wasn't what I was expecting at all!  Great Idea - and I'm glad you did it!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i love these. what a fantastic idea.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 23sb23sb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! the aquarium made an awesome backdrop. Very pretty
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's such a cool idea to have them at the acquarium!  They look fantastic!
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so great! I love all the vibrant colors and I especially like the one with you in that round window thing.
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love love the first picture!!!All of them came out really nice but thats my fav! It seems like that one is a big hit!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• dlx81dlx81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone for your sweet comments, i was kind of feeling bad after what my mom said. i must say that this board has helped me a lot during this stressful planning process.happy planning everyone ♥
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love them! I love the aquarium. We go all the time. I'd love to see more aquarium shots when you get the rest. We wanted to get married there but they had a 100 person minimum and we had a small wedding. I never even thought of doing our e-pics there. It would have been the perfect place for us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards