Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

emilyj77

we used the smallest size cake 6" I believe and we had tables of 8- I know there was more than enough cake to go around, even for people to visit other tables and sample additional flavors.  I was worried also that the cake wouldn't be enough of a centerpiece but I think it was perfect--my venue put mirrors under the cakes and my DOC sprinkled a few of those colored fake rocks (you can get at Michaels) under the cakes stand( we just used the ones from QOC).  I have no idea if there was a lot of cake leftover--I wish there was, because I oonly got 1 little piece the day of and not even the flavor I intended on eating LOLYou will be very pleased with your choice of cake vendors!

Re: emilyj77

• emilyj77emilyj77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I tried four different bakers and Queen of Cakes was my favorite by far. What flavors did you go with? I'm thinking white with lemon, chocolate with baileys, tuxedo with amaretto, chocolate with raspberry and carrot with cream cheese.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    we had white/lemon, choc/choc ganache, marble/amaretto, spice/cream cheese, red velvet, white/raspberry--they were all good!
  • edited December 2011
    here's a pic of 1 of our centerpiece cakes--each different flavor was decorated differentlyhttp://tinypic.com/r/vhs12h/4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards