New Hampshire

Confess!!!

Re: Confess!!!

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I was supposed to go to the Celtics tonight with a colleague and her step-son. Her step-son's biological Mom said that she does not want him to go since it is "her night". I am excited that the boy is not going because this means DH gets to go . . . I'm terrible.
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm a little annoyed at my boss for not coming in today. She says she doesn't feel good but come on, she was perfectly fine yesterday. Oh well, guess I can knot and bump all day :) I further confess that I'm annoyed that the flu vaccine is out at my doctors and they are not sure when its coming back. Ugh hello I need it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am secretly happy that I'm home sick today. I was fine yesterday and woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a bus. I also confess that I'm procrastinating calling the bakers and florists.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I really want a day off to just lounge around and do nothing, not go to anything, or hang out with anyone. I haven't had a day like that in over 3 weeks and I really want one. I confess that I should not have let FI go by a costume for himself without me. Um wolf man and Big Bad Wolf are two different things....and I still think its ugly. Men! Lastly, I confess that I am in a planning rut. I want to work on my invitations, not hotels and transportation....booooring!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am a little bummed that my parents get to go do my cake testings for me next week! Although it's kind of funny just how excited my Dad is about it.
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • knwithamknwitham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am not at all in the mood to go to yoga class today @ lunch and might just have to "forget" I scheduled it.
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am nervous about the skin biopsy that I just had this morning, even though I pretend that I am not to everyone.Hopefully all is good. 
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I just bought three pints of soup from Collins Brothers (yes, three), two of which I will probably eat right now.  And yes, they are of the cream variety.I also confess that my jeans just barely fit.  I wonder why?
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am having a small meal as a snack right now. I'm starving and we are going to FIL's for dinner tonight. We probably won't eat until 7:30. And my small meal consists of lots of starch. Oh well!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I gave FI some form of food poisoning today. I forgot to throw out is coffee creamer when I put the new one in and he drank the bad one in his coffee today. OOPS!
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm really super excited for DH to start his new job on Monday and for me to FINALLY have more than 2 hours to myself on my days off. I love him, but a girl needs her alone time to watch lifetime and such. I also confess that I really do want to adopt a dog and sooner than the new year which is what DH and I discussed. It's only a matter of time before I get my way :).
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that DH and I have been married for 2 months today and I didn't put two and two together even though I knew it was the 28th...but DH did and because I was having such a shitty day he brought home my most favorite cupcake from our local bakery as dessert. I also confess that it is killing me that I can't get out of this funk I am in. It is breaking my heart that DH is trying so hard to cheer me up and it does, momentarily, but when he goes of to work and I am home searching for jobs, cleaning, and cooking the funk returns...I need out of this house, but everyone is at work when I am home! UGH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards