Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Tux Question

Where did you ladies get your tuxes from and about how much were they? I have 6 groomsmen and of course my groom. I am looking for a place where we can get his free since we are getting 6 for the groomsmen.

Re: Tux Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think most places will do the free tux for the groom if there are over 4 groomsmen. We are getting our tuxes from Folchis, and they offered for Brian to get a free tux, but we decided to split the cost of the tux 4 ways and give each groomsman a discount on their tux. Saying that, I am not sure what the final cost of the tux will be for the groomsmen. FI tux will be 105 plus tax and insurance, and it is a higher end tux than what the groomsmen are wearing. So the groommens tuxes would probably end up around $80 ish. We originally went to Mens Wearhouse and the tuxes from there were going to cost us about $140 a piece. Just to give you an idea of price range.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Folchi. They were great!
  • Options
    DebbydewDebbydew member
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Peppe Ramundo. They are celebrating their 40th anniversary right now, so they have a $40 off coupon and we are getting our groomsmen tuxes for $85 a piece, plus a free groom and they are fantastic to work with and have nice stuff. Coupon is available on their website, I believe, though I got it from a bridal show. HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I third Folchi's.  They are great to work with.  They also have their warehouse on location which makes it nice- if anything doesn't fit they can exchange it right then.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jenn1981jenn1981 member
    edited December 2011
    www.pepperamundoandson.com We also had a great experience. 9 out of the 11 tuxes were rented were for men who lived OOT and we didn't have ONE issue with any of them. DH's was also free. Plus I loved Peppe and it was great to support a local business.  
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    123kk123kk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Peppe Ramundo's great family to do business with. They care!!! You don't find that often anymore!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards