South Asian Weddings
Options

Reception music hit list

I stumbled upon this top 10 South Asian wedding music hit list from DJ Magic Mike and kind of wished I'd seen it before my wedding.  So I'm passing it along to all you brides to be.  I imagine most of the SA ladies already know these popular songs, but for the non-SA brides who don't know much about SA music, this might be helpful!http://thesaricladbride.com/2009/10/dj-magic-mikes-top-ten-wedding-playlist/

Re: Reception music hit list

• Options
    Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great list!  We had a few of those played during our reception and they're definintely crowd pleasers.  We actually recently got a preview of our full video and were watching everyone dancing and having a great time.  Made me want to get up and dance!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that's so cute, Meg!  What a fun way to re-live your day.  My sister (she got married Oct 3 -- yes, craziness in my family this year) is getting her video soon and I can't wait to see it.  I kind of wish we got a video, too.  Oh well!  Our photographer video'd all the speeches and some parts of me getting ready, though, so that was a super great surprise.
  • Options
    Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww that's great that your photog was able to get the speeches and some other parts!  I loved all of our speeches so it was nice to watch them again - and of course, I started crying like I did the first time.  Congrats to your sis! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards