New Hampshire
Options

Central New Hamshire/ Lakes Region

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to the knot. My fiance and I proposed in July of this year, but we do not plan to wed until September of 2011. My brother and my best friend are marrying each other next February so I will be very busy helping her plan (we are each others MOH). I know that once their wedding is over we will be kicking it into gear to start planning my wedding as it will be about 11 months after theirs. I am hoping to have some good ideas of vendors that I would like to go with before then so that when the time comes around to start making deposits and such we are ready. If anyone has any advice for a great DJ and photographer in the lakes region area I would love to hear about them. I am really interested in Authentic Eye photography so if anyone has used them please fill me in on your experience! Their website looks great. I am also looking for a review for A Day to Remember bridal boutique. I know they carry Maggie Sottero and there are several Maggie dresses that I love (and know I will love even in a year, and further down the road). Also, if anyone knows of anyone else who carries Maggie in the area please fill me in :)I look forward to reading and responding to posts on these boards and getting to know some other NH brides :)

Re: Central New Hamshire/ Lakes Region

• Options
    sands0220sands0220 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my cousin is getting married tomorrow at Loon Mtn and is using Authentic Eye Photography.  I can let you know after tomorrow if she liked them or not. 
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting my dress at A Day to Remember. It's a FABULOUS shop!! I've been working with the owner, Helen, and she's really really great. I tried on a bunch of Maggie's when I was there. They also have a seamstress on staff, so you won't need to bring your dress anywhere else to have it fitted/altered/etc.
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great! Loon Mtn is a beautiful venue. Since we are paying for our wedding and saving for our first house it is a little out of our price range, but we loved it. I hope they have a wonderful day!Thank you for the tip on A Day to Remember. I will have to ask for Helen when I get around to going :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Modern Bride in Bedford also carries Maggie Sottero dresses. Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into The Common Man Inn in Plymouth? They did a fantastic job with my sister's wedding!
  • Options
    mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at a few places, The Italian Farmhouse greenhouse, The Inn on Newfound Lake, and have checked out Waukewan Golf Course, but it isn't exactly the elegant barn setting I pictured. The outside of Waukewan is gorgeous, the inside resembles a two story legion hall :(. Thanks so far for the suggestions everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards