Connecticut

invitations: cards and pockets.com

has anyone used cards and pockets.com for the invitations did you print the inserts yourself and if so how did you do that also how was the quality of hte card stock and how labor intensive was it to put them together... TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: invitations: cards and pockets.com

• SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought gate folds from C&P and Envelopes. I bought packages of card stock from Michaels and printed them myself. The sample I made was great :) The quality from C&P is really good and so is their customer service ! HTH
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered one of their sample kits and was very impressed at the quality and the metallic colors (I ordered gold). I definitely plan on using them when I do my own invitations. I'm not sure what route I'm taking yet with the printing, but I'll definitely post an "AW" once everything is all set and done to let everyone know how it went and my reviews. The girls over on the DIY board highly recommend this site for DIY pocketfold invites. HTH! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered a ton of samples from C&P.  The quality is great.  I got some of their custom printed patterned stock too which is really nice.  Supposedly their printing is top notch and very affordable... much less than doing a local printer.  They have a forum where people give advice on home printing and it sounds like there are some tricks to it with the metallic stock & inkjets, so you might want to read that.  Otherwise, I know lots of people that have printed themselves and it worked out fine.  C&P recently listed their printing prices on their site though, so you can actually see what their general printing cost is.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my cardstock and pocketfolds from there. The quality is AWESOME. The work of printing and putting together takes alot of time. But it isnt hard at all. I DEF rec them! hth
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Mandy, how did you print yours? Inkjet or laser?   I'm deciding whether to have C&P print mine or if I'll attempt to do it myself.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lesliefaithlesliefaith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am ordering mine from there because I saw one of my friend's friend's invitations and she did them all herself with the C&P stuff and they came out beautifully. I would have thought she had them professionally done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards