Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Ugly E Pics

I feel like I look fat and have a double chin in my pics. I am so upset. I used a girl who has a photography company at work because I had won a free sitting with her and it still cost me $75. I got 25 pics and I only like maybe 5-7 of them. Boo.

Re: Ugly E Pics

• Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, shoot!  Can I ask who you used?  Also, I wonder if you could have a friend or family member try getting some.  I know you already spent the $75, but if you aren't happy it's worth a re-do, IMO.  I hope you are using someone more trusted for the wedding!
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using No 9 Images for my wedding. I only used the lady from work since I had won a "free sitting" with her, and now I know why this is her job on the side. She is not a company that anyone has heard of I dont think.
  • Options
    tdmd09tdmd09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I won some free e-pics at a bridal show and I hated them so much I never ordered prints. A few of them were OK, but the whole experience sucked.I will say that I also used No. 9 Images for my wedding photos and I love all 1150 of them. And actually, my experience with my horrible e-pics made me realize what I did want in a photographer, so it was kind of helpful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Random word of advice from an old knottie...This is why doing an e-pic session with your actual photographer is so important!  You'll get a feel for what it's like to actually "work" with that photographer and you can provide feedback on what pictures you did/didn't like.  They get to figure out what angles are most flattering on you and what to avoid.  You both get to become aquainted with each other so you look more comfortable and your pictures look more natural.  It's totally win win.
  • Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A bit late to the thread, but can I say we are all our own worst critic?  I know I am of myself--when I saw my wedding pictures of course I saw things like my back fat.  But when I mentioned it to my sister (who is brutally honest and WOULD tell me if I had terrible back fat), she said they were wonderful pictures (as did everyone else that saw them... they were focusing on my smile).I know what it's like to not like pictures of yourself, but I bet if you showed them to a friend or family member, they'd find way more than 5-7 that they think look really good.  So please don't be so hard on yourself  :)
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually showed the pictures to several different people and they did not like them either, they told me I should have not paid for them :o*(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards