Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

***Knot Annie***

Please look below in this board and in the Ceremonies board to see how many Celtic questions Brides-to-be are posting.  We need our own board.  Please.  We've asked before, but to no avail.  There are so many more people in this country that claim Celtic heritage than many of the other boards you have, so it seems only fitting that we have a board.
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: ***Knot Annie***

• Hi handfast4me,I am not ignoring your requests, but we are actually going to be consolidation boards soon. I think that just because we have separate religions, there is no reason that they cannot live in shared boards. We recently separated boards into cultures (Japanese, Korean etc.) and they are now too slow with only a few posts a day.  I can understand why we have requests for a Celtic board, but a few posts would make for a slow board for you. Anyway, I hope this makes sense and please keep being awesome at answering these questions and helping brides out. Thank you, KA
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • Well, it does make sense, but I see 4 posts alone from the past 2 days.  I'm not sure which ones you're counting--we continuously have questions on handfasting, Tartans, kilts (mostly on other boards, like Wedding Day Beauty or wedding party), and Irish, Scottish or Welsh traditions.  And they're on other boards as well. I get paged on the board I'm regularly on (SW) with quesitons about Celtic/Scottish traditiosn.  Just though you might not be counting them all.  Can you also tell how many "hits" you've had on the Celtic Bride's information on The Knot?  That might be informative, too.  Thanks for the consideration.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards