North Carolina

**Grace**

I just got back from meeting with Rachel at Tre Bella Flowers and I was telling her of my love of fiddlehead ferns for bouquets and such, and she started telling me about this wedding she did and I realized she was telling me about your wedding!Anyway I LOVED what Rachel came up with. Did you have a good experience with them?PS I am in love with your bouquet. The colors are awesome and well, I do love fiddleheads!
-- C
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **Grace**

• grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had an incredibly good experience with them.  The bouquets, boutennieres, and cake flowers were all stunning.  I had not even seen a draft of what mine would look like before it arrived (although I picked the orchids and fiddleheads) and was so happy when it arrived. They are wonderful ladies to work with.  Definitely one of my top vendor experiences. The fiddleheads look SO great on boutennieres too - I would really recommend using them in the bouts.
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we're definitely using them on bouts too... in fact I might have accidentally stolen yours! I saw it on Robin's blog when I was looking again and was like, did we decide on the orchid with the fiddlehead and the berries? Yep! The groomsmen are going to just have the fiddlehead and berries and then Jeremy's will have the orchids to make his stand out. I was so excited that I came to her with my ideas and she was like "that's not a problem and will totally fit your budget." And all their containers/lanterns/etc. were fabulous and will save me all the time I thought I was going to be spending hunting down milk glass at yard sales! :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM - re. milk glass. Don't worry about taking ideas for the bouts from me - I am not possessive of any of the wedding stuff we did :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards