Wisconsin

Villa Filomena

Have any of you ladies used this venue? If so what was the rental rate? How was the staff? Do they have a dance floor? What hours do you have the venue for? Please share your reviews and information.Thanks

Re: Villa Filomena

• edited December 2011
    Hello, we had our wedding reception there 3 weeks ago.  We LOVED it.  The staff is great.  They do have a dance floor in the ballroom.  The Max capicity is 225 though, and that would fill up the dancefloor also.  They are willing to break down tables for dancing though, so there will be dance room.  It worked really well for our size of a group- 150, and we didn't have to break down tables then.  The rental rate was 2000 for 6 hours, plus 4 hours set up and tear down time.  $150 for every additional hour.  However, you have to use their liquor, which ups the price a bit.  I thought overall, since the rental rate was low, it was a reasonable rate even with the liquor.  They supply the bartenders.For caterers, they have a list of 10 or so approved caterers.you can call them and set up an appointment.  I suggest to see the venue in person and talk to the staff there for questions.  The venue is beautiful!  (my pics are a few posts down from this one).
  • DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's an amazing venue.  I love it.  It is family-run, but try to work with Tina.  She's great. The rates that the previous poster mentioned are correct. Also, it is a flexible space where you can do a full sit down dinner (they provide the round tables) or you can do a mixture of tables or a mingling reception, etc.  All of the major caterers are on their approved list so no problems there either. Parking is kind of a pain, but as long as your guests don't mind walking a few blocks it's not that big of a deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards