North Carolina
Options

Sandals Honeymoon Need to Knows

We leave in 19 days for our honeymoon in St. Lucia!  Does anyone have any travel suggestions for Sandals....i.e, don't pack beach towels, they have them there, who to tip even though you're not supposed to, etc....

Re: Sandals Honeymoon Need to Knows

• Options
    JemmessicaJemmessica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only people we tipped in Antigua were the guys at the airport who carried our stuff.... They say not to tip anyone on the resort! When you arrive and get to your room, look through the book of info, and go ahead and book ALL your reservations for meals- the fill up fast! (we were lucky and had a personal butler who did this for us)Take sunscreen with you.... we decided "oh we'll just buy it there" that shi+ was $15 A BOTTLE! at Antigua they had "photographers" walking around at night and they will take your picture and give you a paper... let them take your picture, we did it 3 times during the week, and on the last day we went to the photo store and bought 2... they are decent quality, and pretty cheap If you have a butler (and maybe consigere... sp??) they can reserve chairs for you at the pool and beachif I think of something else, I'll let you know!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I stayed at Sandal's Halcyon beach from 10/5-10/11. If you would like to email me, I can send you the tips/advice I sent another knottie. Its ccharles1004 at gmail
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jmesseruncjmesserunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jemmesica.    Clschnack...YGM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YGM back ;)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which one are you going to? We will be at Sandals Halycon in 18 days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hope you have a blast on your HM! Could you please do me a favor, and tell us how it goes ??  We are going to Sandals Regency- St. Lucia in July. I can't wait!  I have read a bunch of reviews, good and bad, on the HM board. 
  • Options
    jmesseruncjmesserunc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica 82799. We'll be there November 16-22.  Small world.  Email me at jmesserunc at yahoo if you want our names.  We're staying at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian.  Maybe we could do drinks one night...they're on me.  Ha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards