California-Inland Empire

michale coy photography....

has anyone heard of them or used them...he has a great wedding package for 995.00 and his pics look pretty good.

Re: michale coy photography....

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    michaelcoyphoto.com- i found him on craigs list.
  • edited December 2011
    I think his work looks good, maybe do e-pics and see how you like them :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with MC... My first photog I found on craigslist and after the E-Session I knew she wasn't right for us.  I found my photog by signing up to go to a Bridal Expo, and I got an email saying he was having a special for $995.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    who did you end up using cm?? i had signed up to go to the one on sunday but ended up not going...maybe i should have.
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't end up going either but I guess you go on there email list or something.  And he had sent out a mass email thing about special pricing and I jumped on it.  Here's his website:http://www.robertmullins.com/
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    he has some really nice stuff on his website....you got an awesome deal too. it says his packages start at 2500.00.
  • edited December 2011
    The site has some amazing pics. $995.00 seems like a steal. Be sure to ask if they give you the rights to your images. I had a friend who found a really great deal on her photographer but didnt find out until after her wedding that she had to purchase the rights which ended up costing her more than the photographer.
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe call him and let him know that Cynthia & James referred you and that you have a budget.  He may be willing to work with you.  We got the cheapest package so we just got all over our pictures on dvd.  And Ima just make albums out of the images we get on the dvd.  I was also super close to booking this photographer: http://shannonleeimages.com/index2.php?v=v1She was really nice, had a great personality, but the other guy was slightly cheaper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards