New York-Hudson Valley

Re: What's for dinner Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    Well Hubby is off to the World Series, GO YANKEES!!  So I guess it will be some soup and grilled cheese for me, MMMM.... on this icky day.
  • edited December 2011
    MH is going to the game too!  No clue what dinner will be for me but something quick and easy.
  • edited December 2011
    nothing this week! crappy beef stew is still in the crock pot from last week, time to toss it lol
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So jealous of everyone that gets to go see the Yankees! We are going out to watch the game (more fun that way) so we are going to grab some dinner then. Very unlike me to do this on a "school night", but tomorrow is just a teacher workday! No kids, woohoo!
  • MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Made this tonight for me and mom it was yummyyyy 1/4 c. flour, mixed with some paprika, garlic powder & pepper 4 chicken cutlets 2 tbsp. Oil 1 pkg. mushrooms, sliced 1/4 c. lemon juice Mix flour, paprika, garlic powder and pepper in quart size plastic bag. Shake 6 (i used 4) or so chicken cutlets in bag with above mixture until completely coated. Saute in a large frying pan on both sides in oil. Add a package of sliced mushrooms on top with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Cover and cook for 20 minutes. The former is lemon chicken. I didnt have the mushrooms in the house so i left them out and it was still yummy! Quick and easyyyyyyyyyyy

• edited December 2011
    we had chinese for dinner, we were working all day at our house.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards