• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Items for sale!

Hi Ladies, I haven't had much time to post on here since our wedding. But I wanted to quickly put a post on here regarding items for sale. I have alot of vases, rocks, etc. in my bio. Check it out. Also, if you are interested you can email me at tjzenner at hotmail dot com I will hopefully be posting pictures as soon as I get them and also my vendor reviews.

Re: Items for sale!

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE those purple shoes! I have been looking for purple shoes everywhere! Unfortunately, I think I would need a size 10, and the heel is a little too high (I'm 6'1''). I also love your card box. Did you buy that or make it? I love that idea and yours looks awesome! I was thinking about trying to make one, but not sure if I want to put in the time and effort of it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! The shoes were super comfortable. I was actually really surprised because normally my feet start to hurt in heels after a half hour. But I had them on for a very long time. The card box I purchased. I thought about trying to make one, but it looked kind of confusing and didn't seem like it would save me a ton of money. When I bought it, it didn't come with the matte boards, I added them, I think it helped alot. I love it and would love to keep it, but I don't really have alot of need for it, and figured maybe someone else would get use out of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards