California-Los Angeles

::EeeKkk.. I just had to::

Ladies, I just had to scream it out, today is our " 1 MONTH MARK...." I am trying so hard to keep clam, and even though we booked everything with a year or so in advance, and had invites done 5 months early, ect... I can't help but feel so stressed out & feel like I have 1 million things to do!!! I am trying to breath, and take it one day at a time... Phewww, here we go =D Off the soapbox now..... Thanks ladies.

Re: ::EeeKkk.. I just had to::

• edited December 2011
    how exciting!!!! i'm sure you have no reason to stress and that everything will be perfect :)
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Meli, just so that you feel better...we are all going to go through, so you're not alone! =) try to enjoy it, it will all turn out ok. GL!!
  • JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I felt the same way when the one month mark hit.  I spent the next four weeks in a constant state of stress.  It was horrible, but on the weekend of the wedding, I was able to let it all go and enjoy the time with my family and friends.  Just remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and be sure to enjoy your day when the time comes!  Good luck and hang in there!!!  =)
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You go and enjoy this last month!!!  It might get hectic, but if you've had all this done for so long, it sounds like you have most everything under control!  It will be fantastic!!!!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    The last month can be hectic but try to enjoy the anticipation of your big day. It will all work out and it sounds like you have most everything in place so you will be fine. Just remember to breath and laugh!!
  • edited December 2011
    I felt the same way! You will be fine. Taking things one day at a time is the best way, so you're on the right track. And lists, make lists! That is what saved me. Having a to-do list for each week and marking off things as I finished them helped me keep my sanity.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies! One of the reasons I posted this was because no one really understands what 1 Month to go means, but US knotties =) Thanks you all very much for your words.. I am going to try and serisouly take it all in. Only once, will we be planning a wedding, and we have to enjoy til the last minute of the planning process. =D
  • SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so exciting!!! Trust me, this month is going to go by super fast! I found making lists really helped me keep my sanity this last month. :)
  • edited December 2011
    YAY Melistar! I'm sure time will fly by, trust me everything will be perfect :)
  • susan00607susan00607 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow Meli, 1 month!!! Just relax and enjoy your last month of planning, Im sure you will miss planning afterwards so just enjoy yourself and sure everything will turn out the way you want it to.    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards