Connecticut

Recommend an album site

We're planning to make albums for our parents. Any recommendations about which site to use? TIA!

Re: Recommend an album site

• edited December 2011
    I would recommend Blurb or MyPublisher.  They are higher end printing than say snapfish or shutterfly.  Blurb has some really cute book options (wrap around image, etc.).  You have to order their premium quality paper though.  The regular is thin.  We did coffee table albums for FI grandma and aunt with blurb and they loved them.  If you go to their site you can preview a lot of albums to see what people have done.  It's pretty amazing. Next I'm going to try MyPublisher for our guestbook.  One of my BMs used MyPublisher for her wedding album. It was unbelievable.  It turned out better than any photo book/album that I've seen.  The quality is superb and paperweight is heavier than Blurb.  They don't have the image wrap option that goes right on the cover, but still have very attractive options.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have seen some nice ones using Shutterfly & Picaboo.
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! I forgot, I got a 20% off coupon from Blurb in my email.  If you want it, email me at clee5910 at gmail dot com.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did Shutterfly albums for both parents and our flowergirl. Everyone loved them. There's one in my blog not to far down.
  • edited December 2011
    Depends on what you want to spend ... for a regular album I recommend Picaboo... they have some great options and price ranges ... for a more professional i.e. flushmount style i recommend MPix.com ... I know several professional photographers who have used them for their clients ...
  • edited December 2011
    im thrilled with the ones ive gotten from shutterfly...havent tried any others though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards