Hawaii

OMG We leave in a week!

Never thought this day would come...this Sunday, we will be officially engaged for one year exactly...and we leave early Thursday. Cannot believe how fast this year flew by and what an adventure and roller coaster ride planning a wedding has been! Just wanted to take a moment to thank all the fabulous Hawaii Knotties on this board past and present! You have been instrumental in helping me plan as well as being huge inspirations with such creative ideas..This is now currently the ONLY knot board I go to. I will be crazy busy w/ Halloween, and FI's bday in the next couple of days ,so I thought I'd say my Thank Yous now before I get too busy. :)And to all my fellow November brides, Good Luck and Bon Voyage to you all!!! Wishing everyone perfect weather and great memories..(sorry, did that sound like some kind of acceptance speech?! LOL)

Re: OMG We leave in a week!

• LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG so fast... your day will be so perfect! I'm so excited for you! Good luck.. enjoy everything and every moment! HUGS and mucho knottie vibes
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing you and your FI the bestest day ever and for fabulous weather!!!  Don't forget to steal and cheerish those private moments throughout the day with your new husband as everyone mentions the day goes by way to quickly.  Have fun!!! J. :-)
  • JanineRMJanineRM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe it's already November! I can't wait to see pics!!!
  • AngelshannAngelshann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited for you Hannah!! I hope you have perfect weather too and I will be thinking about you! You have always been so nice on this board and always give such good advice and suggestions. May you have a perfect wedding day! I can't wait to see pics!!
  • ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe you're getting married already!!!!! Good luck and enjoy all the festivities leading up to the big day.  Cannot wait to see pics, I am sure you'll be a beautiful bride.  Come back and post pics!  Bon voyage!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Im so excited for you!! You are going to be such a beautiful bride!!!
    KatluvsJohn
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!!!!  So much excitement for you in the next couple week!Have fun  with Halloween and your FI's bday...Mostly, have a safe trip, a fabulous wedding, and a beautiful marriage!!!!  Don't forget to pause at some point and just take in all the wonderfulness of your day.  :)
  • mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!! Good luck with all of the last minute stuff, and wishing you the best day EVER! Have fun, can't wait to see how it all turns out!
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Very excited for you!! I know everything will turn out beautifully!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck and happy wedding!! Hope it is the most perfect day for you guys!  Can't wait to see wedding pics :)
  • edited December 2011
    So exciting!!  I can not wait to be in your shoes!!!  Have a fabulous day and cherish ever moment!!  Looking forward to your pics!!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!  I can't believe how fast time flies.  So exciting!!!  Wishing all you November Brides best wishes and enjoy your special day!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Hannah you are going to be a gorgeous bride! Have fun and go to Hamuras in Kauai for me please!!!!! Oh and to Kmart in Lihue and eat some malasadas for me please.
  • diorgrl8diorgrl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!!!and fia- you better believe i'm hitting up Hamuras saimin and eating tons of malasadas...leaving the diet at home while on the honeymoon :)
  • KKakesKKakes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo hoo! Yay for you...I was I was only a week away and could do it all over again!! I cannot wait to see your pics since you are my partner mason jar love!! It will be so amazing, yay!!! Time flys so have fun. The best advice someone told me was to look up and pay attention every 10 minutes, otherwise the night will be over is 2 seconds! Have so much fun!!! Where are you honeymooning?
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, how exciting!  I can't even imagine how that must feel!  Good luck getting everything done, you know we'll be thinking of you!!  Knottie vibes! :)
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, Hannah! Have a wonderful trip and a fabulous wedding. Hurry back with pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards