Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Jsant/PharmJen (my cescaphe girls)

Cescaphe mentioned they do a nye party that is like a mock wedding - same menu, drinks, midnight buffet etc.. and they get a nice band and all the works. DH and I and a few friends/family are thinking of doing it since we didn't fully get to try everything at our wedding. It'll be like reliving the wedding except we won't have to entertain guests and constantly be thanking people for coming ;) Thought you may be interested!

Re: Jsant/PharmJen (my cescaphe girls)

• edited December 2011
    Sounds amazing! I would like to go back and get a chance to eat more than I did at the wedding! hehe Unfortunately, we'll be in Boston for New Year's. DH is from there, so we split our holidays- Christmas my house/ New Year's his! Enjoy! Oodsie- again- gorgeous pics!!! looks like a great day! how does it feel to be married? do you miss planning yet? i'm mixed emotions about missing it, but love being married!
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot they do this! Friends of mine went last year and said it was great! I'm going to look into it but I think we're staying in DC for nye since we both have to work that day. We'll be home for christmas but have to be back at work Monday. All this driving back and forth is exhausting! Please tell me I'll get my life back once all this planning is over, ladies!
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am mixed emotions on it being over too... Part of me misses waking up and looking at my to-do lists and coming up with new ideas and talking with vendors. Part of me is glad I can have free weekends and no appointments or things to do! My first week back from our honeymoon though and my husband is away for work, so I don't quite feel "married" yet.. i'll need another few weeks for it to sink in I think :) I know I'm going to love it though. I changed my name at the DMV/SS office this week and doing that really made it click, because now my ID has my new name on it! They asked me to sign my signature and I was taken back a bit, because I realized I never actually sat down to practice my new signature so it was soooo bad... hahah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards