New Hampshire

BAD DAY! Ugh

So This morning I woke up feeling like junk! I spent $40 on cough meds at the drug store. Pulled into the parking lot at work and got a call from FI... his grandfather passed away! I just want to go back to bed for the next nine days!

Re: BAD DAY! Ugh

• knwithamknwitham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no I'm so sorry for you and your fi loss. I remember reading your post about what was going on...this is going to be a tough time for you both. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. Take care of yourself!
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for you and your FI's loss. I hope that you feel better soon and that your life goes as smoothly as possible for the next few weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm so sorry to hear this :-( i'm thinking of you both and hope you will be feeling better soon!
  • edited December 2011
    Amanda I am so sorry for your loss. I have been thinking about the two of you. Do yourself a favor and MAKE SURE you get some sleep this week. It is going to be an emotional rollercoaster leading up to the wedding. This added stress will take a toll on you. I know you said you spent $40 on cough meds - I hope you got something to knock you out and help you sleep. Here if you need anything!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, Im actually home as we speak laying on the couch. My work was really good about it and they understand how hard and really crappy this situation is. Im going to take a nap and wait for FI to get home and then we are going to see his family for a while. Thank you ladies for the support, it truly does mean a lot to me right now!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Amanda, I am so sorry. I remember you posting this before.Please listen to Gabs and get plenty of sleep, we are all here if you need anything just ask!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no! I'm so sorry  :(I don't want to scare you, but if you can get in at your docs might be worth ruling out the flu.  If you have the flu they can give you a script for Tamiflu that can shorten it to four days. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no! I am so sorry for your and your FI's loss. Please make sure you get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids! Sending lots of vibes to your FI's family!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards