Washington-Seattle
Options

offician suggestions?

Suggestions on an officiant?  We are looking for someone not too expensive, a spiritual, but not religious ceremony, that is personal.  We're meeting with Rev. Van Winkle next week.  Any thoughts?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: offician suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rev Ray is a popular one on here.  Another popular one is Len Smolen and I know I've heard of a couple using an Ann Marie Juhlienne...something.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    cmcclaningcmcclaning member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Rev. Ray! He is really great (from the meeting!) He had a family emergency and had to cancel our first meeting. He was really great about getting back to me just as soon as he could. After giving him a deposit, he will email you his book. You pull and plug and essentially create your ceremony. You can also use other stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Annemarie Juhlian and she is really great! We are looking for the same type of ceremony as you are. She really works hard to get to know you and really personalizes the ceremony. She asks lots of questions, she give you lots of paperwork to fill out asking questions about you, your fi, what you want your ceremony to be, how you feel about each other, etc, etc. At first I was a little overwhelmed by the questionaire but I quickly realized it was fantastic that she wants to know as much about us as possible to make your ceremony really personal. As you can tell I adore her. =)
  • Options
    KammKamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had Rev Ray do our ceremony and I cannot tell you how many people came up to us after and raved about him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Annemarie, and we absolutely adore her! From the first meeting, she was so friendly and outgoing, and really gets to know you and what you are going for with the ceremony, then works to make it as personalized to you as she can.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards