Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

A Halloween poll

In honor of the festive holiday this Saturday:1) Do you dress up on Halloween still?2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no?3) What was your first costume?4)  What was your favorite Halloween costume5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather:  Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? PIPS encouraged! :)  Have a great day!

Re: A Halloween poll

• edited December 2011
    1)Do you dress up on Halloween still? Yes, FI and I love Halloween! 2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no?We've never coupled costume, he always likes to be something dead with a lot of wounds and blood. PLus, he's really last min. with his costumes. 3) What was your first costume? A pumpkin. The infamous baby pumpkin. 4) What was your favorite Halloween costume: Either my dead sorority girl or the year I was a Philly cop and wore one of my dad's old uniforms. 5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? House party... I love Halloween house parties! Since we've lived in NoVA, we've been going to Georgetown for the Nightmare on M street and it's crazy! Fun, but a bit much!
  • edited December 2011
    Halloween last year[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2n1hon8.jpg[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? IF I lived in the US I would 2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? Since we haven't lived in the US together I'm not sure. 3) What was your first costume? I'm not sure. For my brother's first my mom took the clothes off my very large Raggedy Anne doll. Then she put red rouge circles on his cheeks. It was very funny. 4) What was your favorite Halloween costume I was Alice in Wonderland in HS, my friends were the Mad Hatter and The Queen of Hearts. 5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? A house party. Although if Halloween is a weekday you can do both. I don't have any pictures with me:-(
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? I am sorta kinda dressing up this year. I have work were all going to be "Phillies" cliché I know but it's a sports bar what do you expect! 2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? Have yet to. One or both of us are always working =( 3) What was your first costume? I believe I was a clown. 4) What was your favorite Halloween costume? There are a few. My mom used to make my costumes. I will narrow it down to two. Bag of jelly beans or sunny side up egg (my cousin was bacon). 5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? Any of the above are better then working. I'm in work so I have no pics.
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? No.2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? FI refuses to dress up. He's so lame, lol.3) What was your first costume? A bunny, I think.4) What was your favorite Halloween costume One year my friend & I dresses as Mary Katherine Gallagher (Molly Shannon on SNL) - we thought it was hilarious.5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? A house party.
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still?: I try to but it never works out the way I'd like it to!2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no?: Last year I flew home from college in AZ the day of Halloween (right after the Phils won the WORLD SERIES!) and we went to a house party in our Phillies shirts and were "Phillies players"... yeah, half-ass3) What was your first costume? I was a mouse... there are pictures of me at my aunt's house climbling through her cabinets in the kitchen and cereal spilled on the floor in true mouse fashion4) What was your favorite Halloween costume?: My sophomore year of college I was working at Victoria's Secret and bought lingerie to make a fairy costume, then went to South Street to get all my accessories (wings, wand, etc). Oh and I wore things under the lingerie so it wasn't too wh*rish or see-through or anything. I was more just excited about being creative instead of just buying a costume!5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy: House party!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? I have in years past, but am not going to this year2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? We have never dressed up together. If we did, I'm sure we would be something separate. FI says halloween is for children, and doesn't like to dress up. 3) What was your first costume? I was a clown when I was a baby. 4) What was your favorite Halloween costume? I was three. My parents had no money so they made all the halloween costumes. I was a pig. I had pink sweats, pink shoes, and she made a nose, ears, and curly tail out of construction paper. It was awesome!5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? Give out candy. I love seeing kids in costumes. Maybe go out afterward if there was somewhere to go.
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? Yes2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no?Last year we did not this year we are; usually depends on the ideas we come up with3) What was your first costume?Mouse and cheese!4) What was your favorite Halloween costumeLast year - I was an egyptian goddess5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? House party for sure
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still?   Totally!  It's my favorite holiday!2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no?  Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't.  This year he is an angel and I am a devil (lame, I know).  I wanted to be Hugh Heffner and a playboy bunny but he wouldn't commit to it.3) What was your first costume?  The first one I remember was a butterfly.4) What was your favorite Halloween costumeAbout three years ago my friend and I wore our underoos and a pair of wings and said we were "Victoria Secret Angels".  Even if I had pictures, I am not posting them here, hahah!  Other then that, my fav was Rainbow Brite from two years agoThat's my roommate as Britney Spears-  remember her tragic "Give Me More" preformance?5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy?   House party!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still?  Yes, mostly because of FI, it's his favorite time of year2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? Not usually but we might this year if we can get our act together...by a party tomorrow night3) What was your first costume? No idea4) What was your favorite Halloween costume? I was Tupac a few years ago, that was fun5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? Hand out candy.  FI has a ridiculously awesome costume that makes him over 7 feet tall.  He stands outside and moves sort of robotically so the kids think it's a prop and since he's that tall, it can't possibly be real.  Then when they ring the doorbell, FI "comes to life" and screams and chases them.  It's great.  One year he scared a dad so badly the dad fell over backwards into a row of bushes.  This is the costume (usually buttoned at the neck):[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v370/151/91/543292035/n543292035_1107373_9827.jpg[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? - No2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? Never have and probably never will since DH despises Halloween.3) What was your first costume? - No idea4) What was your favorite Halloween costume - In kindergarten, I was a blue crayon, complete with a blue face and blue high top Chuck Taylors!5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? House party...as long as I didn't have to dress up.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    1) Do you dress up on Halloween still? Yesyesyes 2) If yes, do you and FI do couple costumes or no? We did one year so far (pirate and pirate wench), but every other year we did our own thing. 3) What was your first costume? Raggedy Anne, my grandmother made it. 4) What was your favorite Halloween costume? My pirate costume was pretty elaborate so that was a good one.. although my favorites were probably childhood ones like Jem or wonder woman. 5) If you had the choice on Halloween would you rather: Go to a house party, go to a bar/Halloween party, hand out candy? All of the above - we like to hand out candy and after all the trick or treaters are gone we normally go over our friends house and then by the end of the night we all somehow wind up at a bar!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards