Connecticut

Critical Entertainment DJ's??

Hi everyone! I'm in early stages of planning, and finding a DJ is SO hard, there are SO many of them! Has anyone used Critical Entertainment before? I'm looking for some feedback and how much is reasonable to spend?Thanks!-Happy B.T.B.

Re: Critical Entertainment DJ's??

• edited December 2011
    I am using Mike, the owner, from Critical Entertainment for my wedding in 3 weeks.  So far he has been awesome to work with.  He has a really helpful website with interesting tools so you can pick your songs.  And he gave us a really good deal, he's doing the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception for around $1,100 I believe? I can let you know how he is for the actual wedding in 3 weeks!
  • jessiebrjessiebr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Mike too for my Aug 14th wedding...so far so good!  He got right back to me and answered every question I had.  The web site is really cool, I love that you can customize everything and go on the site whenever you want, and even make payments on line.I wondered about the outcome also, but I am excited..He sounds really professional..let me know how you make out!
  • jessiebrjessiebr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh wow, I didn't realize your wedding is a week before mine!! And you are in Darien and a teacher!  I am in Stamford and I teach in New Canaan.  Where are you getting married?  Our wedding is at Waveny...good luck with planning!  Keep in touch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards