North Carolina

Wedding and Reception Venues in Charlotte, NC

HI!!I have been really searching for a venue to host my wedding/reception.  I would like it to be at the same venue...anyone have any ideas of beautiful venues???Thanks in advance!!

Re: Wedding and Reception Venues in Charlotte, NC

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the NC Bride Bio! [url]http://www.ncbridebio.com/[/url]
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • edited December 2011
    Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden! Belmont is very near Charlotte. [url]http://www.dsbg.org[/url]
  • trinnyfacetrinnyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on your budget and taste....I am doing my ceremony and reception at the Charlotte City Club uptown. Nathan Hoffman is the director of events there and he is wonderful. The venue is beautiful - as are the panoramic views of Charlotte. The food is fantastic and I like that everything is in house and at your disposal - linens, tables, chairs, china, glassware, votives, lamps, etc. It also depends on if you want an indoor our outdoor venue, rustic or modern, urban or country. We wanted a more urban vibe and wanted to celebrate uptown Charlotte. I highly recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my ceremony and reception at The Point in Mooresville (not too far from Uptown).  The venue sits on the lake and is more of a country club vibe.I also considered the City Club like the pp.  It's gorgeous!Good luck!
  • TasharrieTasharrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much ladies!! If you have any additional ideas let me know!! Thanks again!  
  • edited December 2011
    I got married & had my reception at the Doubletree in Southpark. It was great for me, because I had a ton of out-of-town guests so I wanted them to be in a nice area of town with stuff to do on a Saturday afternoon. The events manager, Jon, was great to work with. He made my day run very smoothly, even though it was pouring rain & the ceremony had to be moved inside. I didn't have to worry about anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards