Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

swizzle sticks

I found a seller on Etsy who makes THE most adorable swizzle sticks that I must buy to put in our signature drinks (only the ones that we are having butlered) and it struck me as I was ordering that I have NO idea how many to order. I am having around 130 guests, so my assumption is maybe 100 of them?!  I imagine less than half will even try one of the signature cocktails - guys like beer and some women drink wine.  I want to make sure there are enough, but don't want to over-purchase since they aren't cheap.  Anyone?  TIA for answering my ridiculously ridiculous question.

Re: swizzle sticks

• edited December 2011
    I would prob. order about 50 of them.  If you run out, you run out.  And like you said, not everyone would be getting this drink.
  • calicchccalicchc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you share the seller? thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Here's the link of the ones that I love, but she will custom make anything you want.  I'm having her do gold glitter along the edge and half with ivory ribbon, half with black ribbon.  I just think they are so adorable!http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33163969
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that linked me to a really pretty hair piece...but no swizzle sticks! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Weird!  I tried again and it took me to the swizzles!  The seller is pinkcherrymama and the listing is the Alice in Wonderland Drink Me distressed stir sticks... they have the ribbon on one side and the glitter on the other.  My Mom thinks they look "graveyardish" but they kind of go with my whole cocktail party theme and our venue is super contemporary and will have lots of candles lit.  I guess the graveyard thing is fitting anyway since my fiance is a funeral director ;)  Hope you like them too!
  • edited December 2011
    She ended up custom making these for me and I love the way they turned out!  Mine will have the gold glitter on some and silver glitter on some.  These little tags will be attached to the swizzle sticks like her "Drink Me" ones.  If you like the distressed paper, she will work with you to make anything - any font, any color.http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vt_related_1&listing_id=33546557
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards