Hawaii
Options

***jujubee96***

Jen,  I was wondering if you could tell me where you ordered your green parasols from? I have been looking at the varios shades of green from all the different vendors and the shade you used is the color I am looking for.  Also, were they good quality?  I am also planning on having my bridesmaids carry them instead of bouquets.  TIA!Beth

Re: ***jujubee96***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hey beth, I ordered from Luna bazaar. I ordered 2 shades of green and their white, which ended up being more of an off-white, but it was fine. I found their quality to be fine. I actually have some left (I have a bunch of stuff I need to sell but haven't gotten around to it). If you want to buy some of mine, let me know. what do you think is a fair price, like 50% off? or is that too much? I have to go check, but I think I only have 2-3 of each green color left. But they are in practically new quality - no tears or anything, just the parasols, once you open them the 1st time, it's usually hard to make them look the way they did unopened when they are closed. not sure if that makes sense. HTH!
  • Options
    ~BFF~~BFF~ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info Jen.  I actually need 4 parasols and was thinking they would all be the same color...  Let me know how much you have and in what colors.  I live in Hawaii, so I am not sure about the shipping costs if I were to buy them from you.  Send me an email at mbethl at gmail dot com!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have 3 of the 28" grass green and 2 of the 28" chartreuse ones. You could call luna bazaar and make sure that the colors are uniform enough from a batch that was ordered in May. If yes, you can buy mine and get the rest from them and save a little money. They aren't too much $$ full price I noticed, and maybe you want to get the 32" ones? whatever you want, let me know if you want them. exciting, your day is coming up!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards