Michigan-Detroit

Movie Reviews

NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!! Have you seen any movies recently? New or old? What did you think?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Movie Reviews

• whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just saw The Brothers Bloom on DVD. Thought it was definitely one of the better Indie films I've seen in a long time. It had a weird sense of humor but it was definitely hilarious.
    imageimage
  • l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Transformers 2 ... pretty sweet. However, I did find it a little racist.
  • edited December 2011
    Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist....sucked.
  • mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Transformers 2 - i fell asleep Year One - also fell asleep Couples Retreat - hilarious
  • edited December 2011
    Saw Paranormal Activity. It was ok, slow start but by the end it was good. Bad theatre experience though so that kinda altered the scariness..
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Love You Man...just came out on video.  If I had to rank it on a scale from 1-10.  I would give it a 7.
  • edited December 2011
    Couples Retreat - Hilarious!!! I would go see it again Law Abiding Citizen - it was ok... a little much at parts though. i never get sick with stuff, but that movie made my stomach feel sick a few times...
  • edited December 2011
    The Hangover (I'm behind, I know).  After all the hype it got, I was incredibly disappointed.  I thought it was pretty damn stupid, to be honest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    The Proposal- Hilarious! We saw it at the movies and I wasn't expecting much, but I was laughing out loud in the theater!
  • edited December 2011
    Taryn...THANK YOU! We went to see The Hangover after everyone was going nuts about it. It was funny, but I definitely wasn't in tears like everyone else said they were. I thought the funniest part was the end w/ the clips. People who love it think DH & I are nuts for not loving it. I forgot to mention that we went to see Extract. DH & I thought it was hilarious, but I'm not sure others would think the same.
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight I watched the new "The Last House on the Left". It was just as scary as the original. If you have never seen it, I suggest you do. The acting is nothing spectacular (not bad) but it is so scary because it could happen any day, any town or city and it's just brutal. Almost too much to watch and I never feel like that about movies. If I ever have kids they will have one hell of a time going out unsupervised!
  • jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ghost of Girlfriends Past....it was a cute chick movie. Better than I thought it would be.Boy in the Striped Pajamas...heartwrenching! I mean, it takes place during WWII so you do the math. Excellent movie.
  • jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Good Hair" - very funny! It was great, I highly recommend it!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards