Michigan-Detroit

Anybody?

Any knotties out there plan a ten year high school reunion?I have a few questions.I'm trying to figure out  how payment arrangements should be made for our alumni?I amin charge of the planning and finaces. I can't open a bank account in the class reunion's name b/c it's not a business. Someone told me to set up a paypal account?? But wouldn't that be in my name and linked to my bank account?I was thinking of just purchasing a P.O. Box and having everyone send in a certified checks, check or money order made out to: my name c/o DSA 2000 Class Reunion.Any law girls out there? I have a few questions for you as well.Any advice would help me out.Thanx!

Re: Anybody?

• leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I planned our five year reunion and just had people pay me with cash or a check made out to me.  I don't know if that was the right thing to do or not, but it worked out fine.  It was only like $20/person though, so I wasn't dealing with a ton of money or anything.  I will be planning our ten year next year, as well.  Do you know where you're going to have it at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the info! Geesh, I was holding my breathe hoping someone out there would be able to help me! :) Ok, well ours is going to be about $70/pp. This includes our dinner for Sat night, and our catered picnic on Sunday.We are having ur main party down at Sinbads. We had a brief meeting there last night and it was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards