Florida-Central Florida

~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

Is it sad that on Fridays the whole time I am getting ready I am pondering things I can confess to you girls?!? lol
**Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

• edited December 2011
    It's only sad if you don't come up with anything good! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Where are your confessions ladies!?:)I confess that I hope most of FIs cousins don't come to the wedding. He never talks to them, but of course, we have to invite them all to the wedding. I really don't want to pay for family that we never communicate with!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I hope most of FIs cousins don't come to the wedding. He never talks to them, but of course, we have to invite them all to the wedding. I really don't want to pay for family that we never communicate with!I felt the same way.  And none of his cousins came and then I felt bad cause most of my family came...
  • edited December 2011
    Alexia-I'm sure his aunts and uncles will be there..it's just the cousins that we never communicate with. You're right though, I think I would feel bad if I had more family attend.
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha.  Guess we shall know a little later in the day if I did hahaI confess I have some serious baby fever but know that we aren't ready for all that.  And to add to the baby fever I just found out yesterday a good friend of mine and his wife are expecting and well it kind of makes me sad and maybe a little jealous :-\  We always talked about having babies together... like being prego at the same time and well that isn't gonna happen this time around lol.I confess that Royal Caribbean has a glinche in their system when they were charging people their final bills last week and we were charged 3 times.  So I called to complain... not realizing the 2 extra charges had been reversed... and to make the girl feel bad on the phone I lied and said because of them we were charged an overdraft charge... not realizing she was going to try and give us a refund of whatever the charge was.  So I decided to go along with it and now we have a refund of $39.00 for an overdraft fee we never even got lol.  Ooops ! lol
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I think I lose my cool way to much with Amaya.  I have no patience.  I find myself yelling at lot at her.  It scares me that if I don't get that under control that she eventually won't confide in me when she gets older.  I grew up with a mom who thought the only way she could get her point across was to yell.  The other day Amaya said to me "mommy I love you, but I don't like when you yell at me."  It made me want to cry when she told me that. still makes me wanna cry now.  I'm working on it....
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I drink Arbor Mist... I confess I have already started planning my Christmas party...
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that today is my last day at work for 2 weeks, and most of this week and today I have been completely useless. There's no sense in me getting started on stuff in the lab since I'm going to be gone anyways, so I've just been trying to make myself look busy. I keep some graphs open so that I can minimize the knot and look like I'm working on data lol
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I worked last night, got home at 9, and I'm still up although I should be sleeping... all because of Confession Friday!I confess that sometimes I want to have a baby soon... then my job send me to the NICU and I change my mind.  13 hours of crying babies makes me lose my mind.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess that i'm disappointed with all of my weekends being so busy for the entire month of Nov. i want to focus on working out and eating right and instead i have major events with not healthy food every single weekend between now and mid-dec. i just want to curl into a ball and hide in my home!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I have freaked out 2 months in a row about being pregnant.  I'm not.  My body has just decided it wants to add a little time to my cycle.  That is all.
  • edited December 2011
    Speaking of baby fever- I really can't wait to get pregnant and start a family. Most of our friends have kids, so why not join in, right?! j/k I do feel ready for kids...most of the time ;) I also confess that I really want to be a stay-at-home mom. If I can't stay home, I definitely want to get a job that I can leave if needed for emergencies..or maybe something part-time. I also confess that I hate that I had to schedule my bridal showers around FI's sister b/c she is pregnant and due 3 weeks before the wedding! Also, she planned her baby shower on the day we're getting our e-pics done. I already told FI that we aren't cancelling our pics, and we'll just have to come late to the shower.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am "go-backer" too LOL
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i confess that 1 part of me has baby fever and the other part of me hates to be around kids.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree ssmile-kids I don't know annoy me!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I do want to be a parent just not yet but that I really really am afraid that I will raise them poorly and they will be the wild annoying variety.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I absolutely LOVE and laugh so hard that I cry when I watch stuff happen to kids on funniest home videos LOL.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I LOVE being married and being with Robert every night. I confess that Robert's obsession with the Yankees is totally killing my newlywed buzz. Um hullo, what happened to watching Grey's or CSI?!?!?
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I applied for a 2nd job b/c H's work has been so slow.  So vibes for that but good news is he has had a full week of work this week AND he is still pushing forward on starting a company with his brother.  whew.
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I"m not sure that i want to work in the school system again next year there is TOO MUCH PAPERWORK...maybe i would do speech therapy at a hospital or private practice...but i still want to have this upcoming summer off, which would be taken away from me if i have to be on the job hunt, and dont know if i'm really into that... *sigh* I'll figure it out pretty soon I guess!
  • edited December 2011
    I asked H when we were painting our guest room purple if this could be a baby room if we have a girl first and he was like maybe but I thought we would just put the baby in the closet! THE CLOSET! Granted our closet is huge and the size of a bedroom but come on. He has a long way to go!
  • bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess the following non-juicy stuff today: -- that my dad made a remark about my *possible* MPA "pricing me out of the market" since the economy is crappy right now---and it's stil bothering me. I haven't even been accepted back to UCF yet! --that a guy friend/acquaintance I've known for a while hates being photographed and I think it's weird. He's getting married tomorrow, and they supposedly will only have one wedding pic of them together. I'm not invited but I feel like telling him he should suck it up for one freaking day! --that I need to run some errands today, but all I want to do is go shopping. Doesn't matter if it's online or offline. LOL! --that Plato's Closet (the resale store) near my apt. ticks me off. I used to go in there with well-kept clothes and come out with nothing for them. I donate to Goodwill instead now. **No idea where that last one came from, but I feel better :) TGIF!
  • skhynesskhynes member
    edited December 2011
    OMG LoLo that is awesome
    Claire Elisabeth born at 27w1d on 2/20/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that sometimes I feel like I have a crappy personality because I'm not loud and outgoing. To add to it, I have 2 sisters who are bubbly and talkative, so it makes me look even worse in comparison. I wish I were friendlier, but it's a big effort for me.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plato's closest SUCKS... if you want to make money sell it on craigslist.  When they first opened I took in a trash bag full of clothes (1/2 the items still had the tags attached) but since they were more than 6 months "odd" (clothes have some kind of like season date or something) they wouldn't give me money for it.  I sold 75 pairs of jeans (told you I have a shopping addiction LOL) on craigslist for $180 !
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also confess that I am jealous of LoLo's closet. Especially since my clothes don't even fit in my closet anymore, because I have so many. I also hate Plato's Closet and will probably never go there ever again. I'll go in there and see old cheer shorts and stuff that looks worn, but they won't take my stuff that are good brands (a lot of which I only wore a handful of times) because they are more than a year old.
  • edited December 2011
    bluepoet - its not just that Plato's Closet. FI and I went to two different ones here in SFL and they didn't want to give us anything even though some of the stuff was brand new or almost new. We don't even try anymore, everything just goes to Goodwill and then we write it off on our taxes
  • edited December 2011
    so i confess that i never used secret clinical until the crazy deoderant lady on the knot and swore not to b/c of her however i tried it and liked it and then i went back to regular stuff and really like it because I remember how good it worked.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I was just going to the movies with FI and our jungle cat started meowing and then i felt this furry thing on my leg.. WTF is wrong with my animals! It's mommy-daddy fun time and they always have to interupt! One time our oldest cat decided she would get on top of my back... yes on my back while going to the movies..stupid cat LOL
  • edited December 2011
    lol bl0nde. our cats think that when we're going to the movies they should still be allowed on the bed too. and if we push them off, they'll sit at the foot of the bed and cry. luckily they dont do it all the time, but its still weird lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards