Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Philly Florist? Has anyone you know used them?

Hi brides,I recently received a great quote for "A Rose Bouquet" in Philadelphia. They are a florist on Richmond Street. Has anyone ever heard of them or are using them? I am nervous that they are so cheap! They were so nice as well.Thanks!

Re: Philly Florist? Has anyone you know used them?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I went through the same thing that you did.. I was trying to find someone that was affordable and I could feel comfortable working with. But I realized that you can't go by personality, you have to go by past work, references and creativity. Of course, you want to like them, but that isn't everything. You want to consider if they have worked in your space before, do you like their pictures, have other people been happy with them? Are they creative or will they do want you want or do they have a big ego will only stick to what they think is right? I never heard of rose bouquet, but I'm using JKG design in Maniyunk. I picked him because he is creative and have seen his work at my space, so I know he's good. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used ten pennies in south philly. They were very reasonable and did a great job! Ten Pennies Florist, Inc www.tenpenniesflorist.com 23 Avenue of the Arts Philadelphia, PA 19107
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would NOT recommend using A Rose Bouquet. Yes, they are "so cheap" but remember with somethings you get what you pay for. I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding back in March and she used them....complete disaster. Email me if you want more info LMG411 at YAHOO dot COM
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards