New Hampshire

Fratello's

I am originally from NH, but living abroad and planning on getting married here. I would like to have a small reception in NH for friends/family that will not be able to travel here for the festivities. Any reccomendations on Fratello's in Manchester? Want something low key with good food... TIA!

Re: Fratello's

• gillyquigsgillyquigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to the one in Manchester, but there's one in Laconia and it's great! I'm considering it for my rehearsal dinner.
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a couple girls that have had their receptions at Fratello's Danto & Steffy cg-pm52111 is having hers there next July. my FI & I went a met with Loretta, took and tour. We've pretty much decided we want our reception there but haven't put down a deposit yet. We really liked the space and the food.
  • babyboubabybou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls! have been to a private function there before and thought food and atmosphere was great. will have a look when I am stateside this November and see what they can do for us. won't be a reception per say (no dj, but yes cake). while I am on topic, is Frederick's Pasteries good for wedding cake?
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First... Fratello's is awesome. Loretta was great to work with.  And of course their food was amazing. 2nd... Frederick's is good but a little on the expensive side.. IMO.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Steffy.Check out my bio for a link to our picts at Fratello'sLet me know if you have any questions.  We're Thrilled we went with Fratello's.  Their costs were MUCH lower than many venues.
  • edited December 2011
    Well congrats on the upcoming wedding.As for Fratello's, Loretta is so great to work with, every time I go the food is hot and tasty and the atmosphere is great. We almost had our wedding there, We only decided not to because I needed to save money and we were only having a small 50 person reception. Anyways you will love her and the place.Cake Fredrick's does have great cakes. They tend to use the sweet frosting, now Jacques Pastries is always great they tend to use the butter cream frosting. My advice is to attend some of the bridal shows and taste the cakes to see which you will like. I hope this helps!!
  • ljparentljparent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Fredricks for our cake and loved it - YUM. It was less $$ than Jacques and we preferred the taste, def. check out both.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, Although I haven't gotten married yet, we are having the reception there next July and I've been very happy so far. Loretta is great, the space is nice, and the food is always delicious. I would recommend it. Good luck.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Our cake was from Fredericks. It was part of our venue package, so I don't know the cost breakdown, but it was beautiful and tasty. There are many great local bakeries if you aren't locked in to a venue contract. Happy planning!
  • babyboubabybou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls. looking forward to doing some tastings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards