Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Wequasset Inn Pricing

Does anyone know how their pricing works? I have downloaded the brochure, but have no idea how to figure out the pricing, and what is included. TIA!

Re: Wequasset Inn Pricing

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  You'll need to set up an appt. with Amy to see the resort and talk pricing.  They have a different price almost every day of the year - and it depends on which room you use and if it's daytime or nighttime.  There is also three tiers of service you can choose from.  But the prices are all inclusive - there is no additional room rental.  I got married there this past May so feel free to email me with more questions.  enmanning2002 at yahoo.comHTH a little :-)
  • jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at the Wequassett in Sept and let me tell you everything was amazing.  As CCBelle said it's best to make an appointment (I worked with Amy and she is great, along with the other staff there).  We went with one of the packages and upgraded certain items.  With the package, there is the base price per person and it goes up from there.  You can also skip the package and just pick and choose (I believe).Good luck with your search and if you'd like more information please feel free to email me at juliekrieger@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards