New Hampshire

Dear FI/DH...

Re: Dear FI/DH...

• edited December 2011
    Dear DH,I have begun many conversations discussing your "bull-like" immune system and laughed with girlsfriends as they spoke about their cry baby DHs and FIs. My bragging rights will be revoked if you do not buck up! I will not spend any more time listening to you complain about how sick you are or the fact that you can't sleep - especially when you refused to take any medicine last night.Please try to "take it easy" at the game tonight.Please feel better soon.XOSB
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for setting me up in bed last night with "The Holiday" on tv. For bringing me tea and my inhalers. And for checking in on me every few hours. I knew that I was marrying the best man in the whole world, and last night just proved it a little more! Love, Future Wifey
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Der FI, Thanks for being the sweet man that I love!!! Thanks for being calm when I have my freak outs. I may not show it but I really do appreciate it. Love, your future wife
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH, Please, please, please speed up the calendar and come home!!!!! I was so sad looking at our album all alone last night =(. I do not miss sharing the bed, however. Love, Me
  • Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH, Stop complaining that you don't feel good if you stay up late playing video games. I don't want to hear it. Also, if you hear Thalia clawing and crying at the door can you maybe get up for once. This was my only day to sleep in. Love you anyway,Me
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-Thank you for dropping me off at work and getting my car inspected.  I greatly appreciate it.  Also thank you for being there for me.  I am hopeful that results will be good news, so stop calling me sick until then. :)Love,Your Future Wife in 7 Months from today!
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Thanks for acting like you enjoy Halloween even though you hate it! We'll have fun tomorrow handing out candy with P and V!Also please win tonight! This losing streak stinks!Love,ME
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for coming to pick me up on the side of the road this morning at 6:30 and bringing me to work. Hopefully we can find out what is wrong with my car soon! Love, Your car-less FI
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, I guess I can get over living my life on a countdown for these next couple years. You're one of the only people in my life who makes me truly happy. I love you. 18 & 68. Love, Me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards