Massachusetts-Boston

AW: Our Video Trailer!!!

Wow, I feel like I'm AWing a lot lately, but we got our video trailer this morning from our amazing cinematographers. It's short and sweet, and I can't wait til we have the whole thing! They did SUCH an amazing job so far - I got all misty-eyed watching it. http://blip.tv/file/2786768 And their blog entry about it here if anyone is interested: http://www.weddingsbysml.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!

Re: AW: Our Video Trailer!!!

• edited December 2011
    Absolutely AMAZING!!! I just had to go and wipe the tears from my eyes! This is the most beautiful cinematic wedding video I have ever seen. WOW if this is the trailor I can only imagine what the full version is like. Truly AMAZING lady, and absolutley beautiful.  
  • edited December 2011
    That is Beautiful! You looked Gorgeous!
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • edited December 2011
    That is beautiful! You looked gorgeous!!!
    Married September 25,2010
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Vendor Reviews
  • coreywalkcoreywalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness. SO amazing! I just got so excited for my wedding watching it :):) Thank you so much for sharing.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW this is the most amazing wedding video clip I've ever seen. They capture the details so well. I particularly love the whole story line style. I watched about 3 more of their wedding videos. I am very impressed. Were they by far one of your fave vendors? If only they were local, I'd hire them in a heart beat! Congrats again on your beautiful day!
  • edited December 2011
    That got me teary eyed...that was amazing!!!  They did such a good job!!!
  • edited December 2011
    What is the song called that it is played with?  The voice sounds familiar but I have heard it before.  
  • edited December 2011
    Why can't I see this?! Argh.
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Holy crap. This is, by far, without question, the best--the BEST--wedding short I have ever seen in my life. Stunning. I'm serious. It took my breath away. Wow.
  • edited December 2011
    I would also like to know who sings the song. It sounds like Dave Matthews but I dont think it's him.I just emailed this clip to my mom, and showed 2 co-workers cuz it absolutely took my breath away!!!!
  • eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! RoyalOrient, yeah, they were by far our favorite vendor, and the ones that took us the most work to find. We just couldn't find anyone locally who even came close in terms of style and talent, unfortunately (not that there aren't great ones around...just not in the cinematic style we were looking for.) I'm actually not sure what song it is - the cinematographer picked it out, I'll have to ask him. It reminded me of songs in P.S. I Love You. Ainslie, maybe try watching it through their blog instead of the blip link?
  • coreywalkcoreywalk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I also wanted to know the song. I googled the lyrics and it is "Lives Entwined" by Matthew Mayfield. I already downloaded it :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ha ha! Thanks Corey! Im gonna look it up now myself its a BEAUTIFUL song!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, seriously.  You ladies weren't kidding.. I got all teary eyed, too.  That's an awesome video. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • L-BrideL-Bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I cried.
  • mandac033mandac033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING!!! Brought tears to my eyes!! They did and amazing job!!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ***TTCAL besties with Becky515-What doesn't kill us makes us stronger <3*** Congrats to my bestie Becky on her BFP- this is it!!</font>
    BFP#1 6/28/11- EDD 3/17/12 missed m/c 8/31/11 (12 wks- baby measuring 10 wks no hb)- D&C 9/2/11- mommy and daddy love you!
    BFP#2 1/7/12 ectopic discovered 1/19/12- methotrexate treatment- we love you!
    BFP #3 6/20/12 beta #1 202 beta#2 175 beta#3 47 ? CP - We love you
    New plan- IVF Oct 12'
    ER 10/8/12- 11R 10M 10F
    10/13/12 - 1 beautiful embryo transferred
    beta #1 10/23/12 - 166
    beta #2 10/25/12 - 444
    beta #3 11/1/12 - 4500
    ultrasound 11/8/12- baby with a beautiful HB of 118

second ultrasound 11/18/12- baby growing big with a HB of 147
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!! That was Amazing!!! I love the whole story feel. We are in the process of finding a videographer, and I love all the close up shots, like you guys holding hands in the church and the looks that you are giving each other. So beautiful!!! I think that is what makes a great video. All the little details. Ya, now i'm on the hunt! Thanks for inspiring me.PS- Love his toast to you! So touching.
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello waterworks! That was beyond breathtaking. The style, the attention to detail, the movement of the camera around the church when you were walking down the aisle took my breath away! You must be so happy, that is something that you'll cherish for the rest of your life. Yay!
  • edited December 2011
    Liz that was AMAZING!! i got teary eyed as well. they did an amazing job :)
  • edited December 2011
    loooove it, had chills the whole time!  i love how so much of your wedding was so classically elegant, and then there were those orange shoes, the bright calla lillies....beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    SO mad I can't see it at work!  I want to cry tooo!
  • coppolafamilycoppolafamily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful.. I believe this song is Matthew Mayfield, Lives Entwined, I adore the song myself. He is really amazing.  
  • sunshine1084sunshine1084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy crap. That was so amazing! So so so SO cool. And yes, I cried out loud at work. Thank god for the supply closet of tissues..
  • cmc714cmc714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was amazing, seriously awesome!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • njlfrednjlfred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing!  Congrats!
  • eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again everyone! And if anyone is still looking for a really great cinematographer, they travel and I know they'd love to come back to Boston again, so definitely page me and I can give you more info. Steve, the owner, is SO great to work with, and although it was pricier to hire an out-of-town vendor, we are 200% confident that this was THE BEST investment we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. I really couldn't recommend them more - or really, hiring a videographer in general. P.S. Good to see you on here Colleen, it's been a while!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness..that is most spectacular wedding video I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    yay! i could see it at home. beautiful!
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Flipping brilliant!!! This also makes me feel 1000% better about hiring a non-local videographer. :o)
  • edited December 2011
    I don't even have words. That is absolutely precious - and yes - I am wiping the tears off my cheek. Amazing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards