Michigan-Detroit

I am on the verge of a breakdown...please help!

2»

Re: I am on the verge of a breakdown...please help!

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, Taryn.  :(  There is a huge Dahlia farm near GR (that's where the dahlias for our bouquets came from)...if we have to, we'll ask my florist to sneak us in and we'll get your your darn dahlias!!!  Good luck - let me know if you need anything!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Thrifty and bought a bunch of flowers and did them myself... see
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel, can you email me info on the dahlia farm?  Maybe I can give it to my florist and she can contact them?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGM!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    Hi Taryn!!! Please don't cry!!! And ummm, tell he dubm florists - Mums = YEAR ROUND! i just saw some at Krogers on my freakin lunch break!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Taryn- I'm so sorry to hear you have to deal with this kind of stress so close to the wedding! If it's true, how come she didn't warn you weeks ago? She should be able to get you what you want -- even if she has to go through other florists or vendors. Good luck! And sometimes it helps if you scream! I did a couple of times in my car. Oh, and I ate like three boxes of the jumbo size milk duds. That helped too!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok...just got off the phone with her and I am calmer...mostly.  I gave her a list of other "Fall" flowers I like and she said she'd check into their availability.  Also, she said if she can find dahlias (anywhere!) she will order them and try because she knows how much I want them.  She is also going to look into football mums.  I know I will have black magic roses and callas in my bouquet for sure...it's just a matter of finding a more "pom-pom" flower to include (i.e. dahlia or mum...LOL).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm crossing my fingers for your dahlias, girl.  They are so pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Positive mum finding vibes being sent your way :)  Good luck!!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards