Michigan-Detroit

Happy Halloween!!!

Its early but I'll be busy tomorrow. Happy Halloween?What are your weekend plans?

Re: Happy Halloween!!!

• edited December 2011
    Keeping my fingers that the weather is good tomorrow. I know its suppose to rain tomorrow but it stops early. Putting on my gown and going to the park to take pictures.
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy (early) Halloween!!! We have no plans for Halloween...except for watching the World Series lol. And we have a birthday party on Sunday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • japow1984japow1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Halloween! No plans yet. Halloween is FI and I's anniversary, but I think we might just be lame.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    - Work tonight for the last time. I'm honestly glad my contract is up, I get to be a normal human being again. Well, maybe.- Mom wants to look at dresses and have quality time together. I'm actually looking forward to it.- Toying with the idea of seeing Halloween II or just staying in to watch the Omen movies we bought last weekend.- Sunday, breaking out the xmas crap! haha, j/k.Anyone think WNIC will play Christmas music on Sunday? I think last year they delayed it by two weeks. My FMIL is hoping they don't play it until after Thanksgiving.
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - puttin' on a ski mask, egging cars and TPing trees. Tomorrow - dressin' up as Miley Cyrus, finding a group of 8th graders to blend in with so I can trick or treat then sitting in a pumpkin patch to wait for the great pumpkin to bring me presents. Sunday - if I'm not in the ER gettin' my tummy pumped from eating too much candy I'll be home watchin' football!!   Actually stayng home tonight, we have Amanda tomorrow; taking her trick or treating with my friend and her 2 girls while FI and my friend's DH pass out candy in their sub and FI is running a race Sunday morning. I may walk it myself...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    haha, festive, that's hilarious. nobody down here knows what devils night is!! tonight: clean up the house a bit, make some chili (halloween tradition), get our costumes in order tomorrow: mani/pedi, trick or treating with our niece for a bit, family chili dinner, part-ayyy sunday: church, beach and football.
  • edited December 2011
    Nada tonight... Planning to hand out candy to the little monsters in the 'hood. I'm amazed at how many kids we get. Later...heading to a friend's part-ay! Super excited to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time! Sunday...hanging w/ the family.
  • edited December 2011
    Going with my niece and nephew trick or treating tomorrow. I'm excited to see them all dressed up!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -Tonight going to a Museum Halloween party.- Tomorrow getting my hair colored and cut.  I really want to cut it all off, but must wait until after the wedding. :(- Tomorrow night...possibly handing out candy if kids come.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • catstoy73catstoy73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight -Nothing!Sat- School and then heading to the hood (my old neighborhood) and hanging out with my MOH and her family to pass out candy and have good food (her DH is a chef)Sun-church, and homewwork.
  • efabianefabian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not really into Halloween, well, the dressing up and passing out candy thing at least. But I really like the pumpkins and atmosphere on Halloween. I'm hoping to convince FI to come with me this afternoon to get some pumpkins so we can have a bunch in the front yard tomorrow. Tomorrow is carving day/scary movies :)Sunday is babysitting and relaxing.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Halloween! -Tonight we're carving pumpkins and watching scary movies! -Tomorrow I'll hand out candy then we're going to Boogie Fever! -Sunday is recovery day and my day to study for an exam :(
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Going to the Halloween store for some last minute items with my friend. Tomorrow: Tasting at Just Baked for the wedding, and friend's Halloween party Sunday: Relax
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards