Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

NWR: Poll - Halloween

1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating?2. What are you doing for Halloween?3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be?4. Do you like scary movies?

Re: NWR: Poll - Halloween

• edited December 2011
    I'll go first... 1. Carmellos were my favorite as a kid. Now it would be a toss up bewteen Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and Kit Kats. 2. Handing out candy - we get a TON of kids.  Last year we got about 600 kids. YES 600.  I love seeing what they are dressed as.3. Nope, not dressing up this year.4. Hate scary movies!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Skittles (I love fruity candy)2. Playing a fall league frisbee game, then going to a party3. Yes, I'm going as Miss Scarlet from Clue and FI will be Prof. Plum!4. Yup!!  Trying to convince FI we need to watch one (he's kinda scared of them)
  • edited December 2011
    1. Laffy Taffy!2. We're going to see one of FI's groomsmen in Little Shop of Horrors in Anoka3. Nope, I had a costume but our plans changed so I'll save it for next year4. I'm terrified of scary movies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating? Snickers!2. What are you doing for Halloween?Going to a party at our friends' house in Baltimore3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be?Yes! I am dressing as Aretha Franklin's inauguration hat, and it's seriously the most amazing thing I've ever made. in. my. life.4. Do you like scary movies?NO. Not even a little!
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating?    I don't really know why, because they aren't all that special, but I always really liked sixlets...they are basically like m&ms, but little balls...yeah, I'm weird.2. What are you doing for Halloween?     I'm going to Bowling Green, Ohio where FI lives. He is throwing a huge Halloween party...he may have gotten a little out of hand. Ladies, he bought a FOG MACHINE!! Seriously, WTF am I gonna do with a fog machine?!?! LOL3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be?    Of course! I am going as Lucy Van Pelt from the Peanuts comic...sign and all ("Psychiatric help, 5 cents")...its fitting cuz I'm a psych major :)4. Do you like scary movies?      Not at all...I'm a total scaredy cat. My eyes were closed during the entire duration of The Ring when I saw it in the theatre. Although...I do like the "not scary" scary movies. Like, I don't find Carrie or The Exorcist to be scary. If you want a good laugh, watch The Cabin, with Rider Strong, best worst movie. Ever.
  • periippaperiippa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bimbi, I LOVE sixlets too!! I swear, the chocolate tastes different (BETTER!) than M&Ms! :)
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    edited December 2011
    Exactly!! LOL...I thought I was the only one!
  • threemarie24threemarie24 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating? Anything NON Chocolate, I am not a fan. I prefer anything fruity (skittles, starbursts, fruit tootsie rolls) -great now I am craving candy. 2. What are you doing for Halloween? Nothing really, well are remodeling, so painting a bedroom, fun I know. 3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be? No, I am kind of in between, I love dressing up, but have no where to go, so I will wait until I have kids, then I can start dressing up again. 4. Do you like scary movies? HATE them!! When I was little, like 10ish I went to the haunted house at the state fair with my dad, and well that scared me for LIFE.
    imageimage

Congrats to my super sweet BFPB, veronicafvr, She's a SEP '11 momma

Married bio ? follow my boring blog Follow Me on Pinterest

• RachMeistRachMeist member
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating? Definitely Reeces, to this day still my fav candy!2. What are you doing for Halloween? Sadly I have to work at my part time job. But we get to dress up, and I'm excited to see customers come in dressed up too. So it should be ok. 3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be? I just got my costume last night! I'm dressing up as SpongeBob! Well..the costume is called SpongeBabe...lol. 4. Do you like scary movies? Oh gosh no. I wont watch them. If I do, I sleep with the lights on for like a week.
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating? Godiva..I can dream, right?2. What are you doing for Halloween? Not sure, maybe a Haunted House and pumpkin carving.  handing out candy for sure3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be?Not sure if we have someplace to go yet.  DH wants to be the strange bald guy from Fringe, so I might be Olivia from Fringe4. Do you like scary movies? Fantasy scary yes (like Resident Evil). Torture scary no (like Saw)
  • edited December 2011
    600 kids? Whoah.Aretha Franklin's inauguration hate? Awesome. (I love her.)1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating?Mini Take 5 bars. Salty and sweet. Yum.2. What are you doing for Halloween?Handing out candy and then going out to the local drinking establishments with some friends.3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be?Yes, I'm gothing out and going as a vampire.4. Do you like scary movies? No. No. Nooooooo.
  • edited December 2011
    Er, "hat", not "hate".
  • jamipoo79jamipoo79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What's your favorite candy you would like to get if you went trick or treating? Crunch bars2. What are you doing for Halloween? Going to a friend's house3. Are you dressing up? If yes, what will you be? Yes, I am going as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) and FI is going as a doctor4. Do you like scary movies?Not really
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards