Washington-Seattle

NWR POLL: Halloween

Goodness, talk about a slow board!  I don't think a Halloween poll has been done yet, so here goes:   Will you be home to hand out candy?   Will you be dressing up for a party?  If so, what is your costume? What will you be dressing up as?Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;)  
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: NWR POLL: Halloween

• edited December 2011
    Forgive the formatting.  Drives me nuts when TK does that.   Will you be home to hand out candy? Possibly for the early arrivers (if we have any)   Will you be dressing up for a party?  If so, what is your costume? YES!  I will be dressed up as trailer trash.  FI just got a costume this weekend that's basically a 'G' - with the "pants" hanging down by by the knees. What will you be dressing up as? I just realized how redundant that is. :P  Sorry!!Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;) YES! More time to recouperate. :D  
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Will you be home to hand out candy? Maybe for the early ones!!! Will you be dressing up for a party? If so, what is your costume? Yes, We are going to a party and then we all might go bowling! What will you be dressing up as? I will be a sailor and FI will be Duffman from the Simpsons! Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;) No! The morning will come so early and I need to have slow cooking chili ready by the 10am Hawks game!
  • edited December 2011
    We'll probably hand out candy at our friend's house while getting ready for the party. I'll be going as a pirate and DH will be a banana. I didn't know DST ends the day after though, so that is awesome! I have to go get fitted for a BM dress the day after.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh... wait.... Fall back.... whoops!
  • edited December 2011
    Will you be home to hand out candy? No one ever comes to our apartment so no candy here. Will you be dressing up for a party? If so, what is your costume? I won't be dressing up for a party but I will be dressing up to go to work. What will you be dressing up as? Its a princess dress DH bought to use in a show he was going to put on last summer but didn't happen.Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;) Very much so as I will most likely have to work.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • edited December 2011
    WOOHOO! halloween is te start to the holidays! It was so freakin cold today I almost thought I should turn on the x-mas tunes!anywho...back to business.We live in an apartment so no, we won't be handing out candy. Plus we are heading down to portland.I'm dressing up as a non-sexy bumble bee!!! FI is rather shy so he can't make up his mind, I'm thinking a fat chef (he's skinny so it would be funny)Have fun everyone and "bee" safe!! hehehe
    Steph and Brad 10-1-10

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken".
    See my bio!
  • edited December 2011
    We will probably hand out candy, yes. I am not dressing up for a party, but I do have to dress up for work. Which I guess is because we're having a party there. But it's with a bunch of 5 year olds. And I will be a witch, because the hat cost me $2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Will you be home to hand out candy? No - we live in a very small neighborhood with very few kids, so we probably wouldn't have anyone to hand candy out to. Will you be dressing up for a party? If so, what is your costume? Yes!  A friend of ours throws a costume party every year. What will you be dressing up as? Fred & Wilma Flinstone Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;) For sure.  It's an extra hour to party and/or sleep!  (Or, most likely, get some home work done...)
  • edited December 2011
    I am dressing up as the devil with the blue dress, devil with the blue dress on! Whoo hoo! My FI is dressing up as a vampire, but a new age "trueblood" one. I make thim this amazing jacket, well modified it I should say off a pin stripe gray jacket with bought at Goodwill! No handing out candy because we will be going to the Funhouse to see my FI favortie band Dead Vampires! They sound scary but its more like a punk/elvis type peppy music, super fun! And YES I am so glad we get an extra hour to stay out and party! We LOVE Halloween!
  • edited December 2011
    Will you be home to hand out candy? For the early ones Will you be dressing up for a party? If so, what is your costume? Going to a party, I am going  to be a bee What will you be dressing up as? I believe this is a duplicate questionAre you glad "Fall back" is the day after? ;) For sure, although not looking forward to it at all. Usually it doesn't bother me with the extra hour sleep. I guess I am just getting grumpier in my old age.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    Will you be home to hand out candy? No and we live in an apartment so no trick or treaters anyway. Will you be dressing up for a party? If so, what is your costume? sort of - we're having a work party and my friend and I were going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2, but she's been out half the week so coordinating got difficult and none of the shops in Seattle have the blue wig (she has short hair she can faux hawk). So I'm going to be the March Hare which I'll wear to the housewarming party we have on Halloween. FI is the Mad Hatter We're going to go to Ozvegas at the Triple Door. I love Halloween but we never have any big costume party to go to (whine).Are you glad "Fall back" is the day after? No - I bought a cool alarm clock that auto-updates and then the next year Congress changed the date that it happens (why?! Pointless!!) so now I have to manually set it and it's obnoxious.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *We live in an apartment, so no handing out candy for us.*It seems like none of our friends are having a Halloween party, so maybe we'll hit up some bars.*I am dressing up as Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood), I have a white tee and black shorts, with a Merlotte's tag I'm going to stick on the shirt.  I was thinking about finding/making a green apron as well, but I passed on that since I figure it would just cost more money and it's not that important.*In a way I am glad we're "Falling back" 1 hour (it will be lighter when I get home), but that also means that it will be even darker when I leave for work in the morning :(
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    Mgoss - isn't it the other way around for Fall back?
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I leave for work around 7:30 in the morning, so when time goes back one hour it will be like I'm leaving at 6:30, there for it will be darker in the mornings.  Then in the evenings I get back at about 6:30 pm, so after DST it will be as though I'm coming back at 5:30 = sun is not set yet.I thought that's what I replied earlier, but since I tend to knot at work, I may have typed it wrong if I was in a hurry.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards