Florida-South Florida
Options

Throw dress stores at me

So where in Miami can I call to see if they have my Maggie Sottero dress? I want to try it on for my Mom and my girls when I get down there except I don't know the bridal stores down thereTIA!

Re: Throw dress stores at me

• Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brides of Florida. Thats where I got mine. Which one are you looking at? Also Happy bridal in Hallendale (sp?) i know has some. GL
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Brides of Florida!!! They have the largest selection of Maggies in Florida!!! Macky and the girls are GREAT!!! If I hadnt fallen in love with the Martina Liana, I would still be getting a dress from BOF...
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coral Gables Bridal has some and some Pronovias. Definitely worth a call to see if they have it as a sample.  I think Patricia South also has a good selection of Maggie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lacey, Def agree with the PP. I went to every store in Miracle Mile and not all of them had Maggie Sottero's. BOF had at least about 5 of the models I was looking for. Maybe you can call them before the trip over there just to make sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls!I also wanted to point out that I can only do this on a Sunday :( I know this sucks. Which of these stores are open on Sundays?
  • Options
    Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second coral gables bridals!!! Um..if you only have a Sunday I would def call all the stores first. Most of the ones on miracle mile are not open on Sundays :( That was difficult for me too because I was working most Saturdays so I ended going on a Saturday at 4 which only gave me two hours...I did end up finding my dress that first day at cgb. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second brides of florida !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards