~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ~F-R-I-D-A-Y!!~

• Erin&MikeyErin&Mikey member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!  What a week, both me and FI have been really sick, just starting to get better now.  This weekend is FI's Mom's birthday, she's spending the weekend with us, and tomorrow we're throwing her a small surprise party with just family.  And of course passing out candy to trick or treaters!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoo hoo! TGIF!!! Tonight I think we'll be laying low and I'll be baking for tomorrow's Halloween Party. We might carve another pumpkin too. Tomorrow we're heading up to Lyman Orchards again with some friends to do the corn maze (again!) and hopefully go on one of their wagon hay ride things. Then we're all dressing up and going to a friend's house for a Halloween Party. I can't wait! I love dressing up for Halloween!
  • edited December 2011
    Tomorrow I'm having my hair colored for my bro's wedding next weekend. Tomorrow night we're driving to NJ for my former roomie's Halloween/Bday party. Sunday - going to look at PUPPIES!!!  YAYAYAYYAYAYYYY
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!!!My FI and I are heading up to Salem Mass. for the weekend!  We are going to leave this afternoon and partake in the festivities of Halloween Central all weeekend! Tonight we are going to the Salem Witch Museum in the dark (for this weekend they open it till midnight).  And then morrow there is a huge list of things to do around town!  I am dressing up as Princess Barbie and he is going to be GI Joe.  It should be fun!  And then on Sunday he is going to spoil me and take me shopping to all the cute little shops in town (still can't spend money really but no one said I can't look :-D )!  What else is everyone being for Halloween?  Any more couples costumes?Happy Halloween!!!!!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: Pick up FI's new car!! So happy for him!!!Saturday: Gym, run some errands & party @ SIL's house to see the little ones dressed up!! Sunday: Pre bday celebrations w/the family!!! Can't wait!! Have a great weekend ladies!! ;-)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight ~ Going out to dinner with DHTomorrow ~ No Plans...just hand out candy.Sunday ~  Going to visit Parents, haven't seen them in weeks.
  • edited December 2011
    lots to do FI is moving this weekend so have to thelp there. we are dressing up on sat night he picked out matching pirate costumes..it should be fun We are going to the playwright in new haven, i'm sure it's going to be packed!! can't wait :) Happy Halloween everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight - driving to my parents' house to do laundry lol. an exciting friday night! at least i get to see the loves of my life (my 3 dogs!) tomorrow - bring my sis back to hartford, then me, sis, DH, and a friend are going out downtown. i'm dressing up as a german beer girl :) trying to get DH to find some lederhosen hahaha sunday - SHOPPING :) sis has mom's credit card, so that will be fun for all!!
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're hosting our first halloween party tonight...i stayed up late making orange chocolate dipped pretzels and making cupcakes with a single 6 cupcake pan because i refuse to buy anything until my shower next week! tomorrow we dont have any exciting plans, although one of my BM wants us to come out in hartford...although we might end up relaxing and getting ourselves a free black jack taco hahah happy halloween ladies!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I were invited to go home and attend a party in Salem, MA (about 30 min away)... but we've decided to go against it. We're just gonna PACK since we're moving to Hartford this weekend.Tomorrow, We're handing out candy to the kiddies in our apartment building.
  • malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melko - enjoy your party! We're hosting our first halloween party tonight also soo I'll share in your pain of doing everything last night (I didn't get to bed till a little after 12 and I was at work at 6:30am - yeahhh how am I doing LOL). Have fun tonight! Today/tonight - work then our 1st halloween party at our house!! Tomorrow - cleaning house in the am then working in the afternoon/night Sunday - relaxing! Have a great halloween weekend everyone  - be safe!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- Relaxing with FI, making burritos- I've been craving them all week!!Saturday- Manicure, going to the dress shop with one of my BM to get her measured for her dress, then lunch with her. No Halloween plans, we don't even have candy.Sunday- E-Pics!!!!!!!!! As long as it doesn't rain...:-\ We've already cancelled once.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    FH and I are handing out candy and watching Shaun Of The Dead (my favorite!). There are lots of kids in our new neighborhood, so I can't wait!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to FI's sister's Halloween party. I can't wait to see our nieces and nephew in their little costumes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards