North Carolina

DJ/band

Hey ladies I need a DJ/Band for my reception!! The one I wanted and have always wanted thinks that he is hot s**t and wont come down on his price, even though I've sent him tons of business!! I spent more than I wanted to on my dress and veil, so now I have to cut back on something else. I just think its ridiculous to charge 1000.00 for a 3-4 hour reception! I need something more like half of that! Any ideas!?!?!

Re: DJ/band

• allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you?
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • apfoster05apfoster05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    High Point...near greensboro
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked my DJ--his name is Paul Cordts and he is out of greensboro. He got a lot of people to dance at my receptionwww.djpc.com
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Are you kidding?? All the Right Grooves!!!
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I second ATRG!!! We've got our meeting with Bethany tomorrow and are SUPER excited! I was fine without the face to face meeting due to so many recs on here and reviews, but FI and I still always feel better after actually meeting the person we're paying :) ATRG is totally the way to go :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • a.w.johnsona.w.johnson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    register at www.gigmasters.com it allows bands to place bids on your reception and you can tell them what your ceiling price is. it has really helped us! plus there are reviews for the different bands and you can eliminate any types of music you are not interested in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards