Not Engaged Yet

Wanted to let everybody know..

2»

Re: Wanted to let everybody know..

• edited December 2011
    NQB if you go anywhere swing by and pick me up on the way down, I'm up for anything that includes alcohol and chicken.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sad I went to sleep.  I want to go to NOLA!  I've never been, and I have a couple friends from highschool/college that live down there.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously, guys. I think we should totally look into planning a NEY (even though a bunch of our clique [yes we are one] is engaged now), sometime in the spring or something so maybe folks who are going to VEGAS *cough cough* will have some time in-between trips.And I'm really excited that we're talking NOLA, and not... like.... Maine. Because this makes it easy as pie for me to go! ;)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I hear ya and totally agree!  Our busy season at work starts in January but let me look at a calendar and see if there are any government holidays.  If I can't get a Friday off I could always fly out Friday night.  I don't think the flight is that long.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    MOJITO CHICKEN ::mouth watering::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Yup, FI just texted me.  It's definitely lunch time.  Somehow, I doubt they serve mojito chicken in SE Georgia.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, I would definitely be down for a NEY Knottie GTG in NOLA. And I cannot believe how many abbreviations I just managed to drop in one sentence. We can also always do Fort Lauderdale... :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    I hate you all for living in the south. :-P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards