Wedding Woes

Things I'm looking forward to

1. Under1000 mentioned in today's comments that she has a post about Halloween going up tomorrow!2. Kids trick or treating and seeing cute costumesAnd now it's your turn...GO!

Re: Things I'm looking forward to

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    RESIGNING!Oh, and a trip to Sam's club tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    SIL's wedding on Sunday.
  • **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.  Tonight at 5:30pm when we get to meet the new dog.  I want to see H's reaction.2.  Carving pumpkins with H.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    November: Two new rocking CDs AND I get to see Memaw. Memaw is going to shoot off her daily letter re; Delco, then teach me how to crochet. Also, Pete Yorn. I hope the HOB has pizza again. Love their pizza.
    edited December 2011
    I just had a "DUR" moment. I JUST figured out what HOB was.HEE.
  • fishgirl77fishgirl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Pumpkin carving and the subsequent roasting of pumpkin seeds.2. Our mini-Oktoberfest
  • edited December 2011
    1. Leaving at 3:30. 2.Seeing the MJ movie this weekend. Man, I need a life.
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pumpkin pieH coming home from work tonight (i'm in a snuggly mood) Our puppy being born (ant new pics, jojo?)
  • jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Taking a nap after work. 2. Going back to grad school in January. 3. Taking second honeymoon (that I won) in December. But not looking forward to Halloween, it came too fast and I have no plans for tomorrow after handing out candy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. Pork Chops tonight.2. Sleeping in tomorrow3. POAS
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • jepm1129jepm1129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Next Wednesday.  I had a midterm last night and I have one on Tuesday.  I can't wait to get the next one over with!
  • edited December 2011
    and 4. Using my KA
    MIL is thrilled you're joining the family. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LnR70707LnR70707 member
    edited December 2011
    Sleeping, Clomid is the debil and I got none last night. Looking at the house we like sometime this weekend.
    br>imageimage
    IF/Baby Blog
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929
  • edited December 2011
    dressing up as lady gaga tonight! Tomorrow, dressing up as a cowgirl (H is a sheriff) and handing out candy, then a halloween party. Sunday: Church and relaxing with H.
  • PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    POAS? Are we starting baby wave of 2010?
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering the same, Pmeg. 
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah that kinda got snuck in there...
  • SchmoopitaSchmoopita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Going out tonight for drinks since DH got good feedback on his legal memo and doesn't feel like the world is coming to an end2. Seeing my nieces and nephew dressed up tomorrow and helping them trick or treat
  • edited December 2011
    1.  DD coming home tonight. She going to a Halloween party at the Superdome dressed as a French Maid. 2.  Taking pictures of Butterbean in her Piglet costume, as well as all the other cute kids in the neighborhood. 3.  Sunday Morning.  It's my quiet 'me' time.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • zsazsa-stlzsazsa-stl member
    First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    1. Going to see Jekyll & Hyde tonight at a little playhouse 2. Not working this weekend - whoo-hoo! 3. Sleeping in tomorrow for the first time in a long time.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • E SquaredE Squared member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Evan dressing up in costume for the first time in our relationship. 2. Dressing up as the Last Temptation to his Christ. /blasphemy.3. Enjoying some 'me' time at ritual with dozens of fellow witches tomorrow night.4. Getting these stupid papers and books done by Monday night.
  • hugitouthugitout member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My first weekend in a LONG time.  I have a lot to do, but I should be able to do it all without getting up insanely early.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards